WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just sux that AD probably goin back to sometimy status after this :to:

Pray I'm wrong

5UP.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I rag on Ham all the time but he deserves credit for tonight. He had a great gameplan for the Pacers and they have imposed their will all night. They bottled up Haliburton really well too. He never got going and they were all over him with their defensive coverage.
Yea Im starting to feel confident Murray wont have the series of his life this go around.

As much as we miss Dennis as a backup PG it saved Ham from himself. Kudos to giving Christie mins as well.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
For those that want to trade Rui...

I'd feel better if they took Whitmore instead of JHS :hhh:

I still think Rui is going to alright. Rui played a big part in those games being close vs the Nuggets..
Rui shouldn’t go fukking nowhere Darvin needs to get his head out his ass instead of being on that 20 virgins tip

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

I still think Rui is going to alright. Rui played a big part in those games being close vs the Nuggets..
Would be a bad move.. Rui is actually playing well... LeBron minutes rose so he lost some...

But henisnnot as bad as people wanna.makemit look like

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Rui has been bad these last few games but he still has crazy potential. They need work with him