WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers have to upgrade from D'lo at the point guard position or they need to get a point guard like Monte Morris or Delon Wright and allocate more money at the center position.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s the hot new lakers rumor for the offseason media cycle? Is D’Lo going to be signed and traded or maintained?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There is no Centers on this roster so yeah unless they sign another Center Mo Bamba kinda has to be resigned

And the Lakers need to stop the AD at the 5 experiment he doesn’t want to do it

Stop forcing this dude to play Center

Doesn't matter if he doesn't want to do it, unless he starts hitting threes at an elite level again, he has to do it. In the modern NBA it's a struggle to play with two bigs who don't shoot outside, and the Lakers aren't even elite in 3pt at the other three positions either.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Doesn't matter if he doesn't want to do it, unless he starts hitting threes at an elite level again, he has to do it. In the modern NBA it's a struggle to play with two bigs who don't shoot outside, and the Lakers aren't even elite in 3pt at the other three positions either.
Damn :francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

He played pf 50% during the 20 season though. I think he would be okay doing it half of the time again.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He played pf 50% during the 20 season though. I think he would be okay doing it half of the time again.

He was shooting well in the 2020 season. Like I said, he can play PF if he replicates that. If he has another WOAT shooting season like he just did, it's not gonna work.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ngl, this feels like Kobe’s twilight years all over again. Hopefully Rui and Reaves take real developmental leaps.
I hear you but I don't get that vibe this year. I still feel like we were a legit piece away/ guys performing of being right in the finals. Jamal Murray KILLED us and averaged like 7 more points than in the rest of the playoffs. If he was closer to his average we had a real shot at winning this year. I thinks sans us tripping to flip this roster all the way over we have an ok shot. Denver still the big favorites until proven otherwise though.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I hear you but I don't get that vibe this year. I still feel like we were a legit piece away/ guys performing of being right in the finals. Jamal Murray KILLED us and averaged like 7 more points than in the rest of the playoffs. If he was closer to his average we had a real shot at winning this year. I thinks sans us tripping to flip this roster all the way over we have an ok shot. Denver still the big favorites until proven otherwise though.

i agree.. if dlo gave us his avg we woulda been in the finals...

when is bron getting that surgery??

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What's Vucevic projected to get in free agency? Doesn't sound like he's gonna have a lot of suitors.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
He might have stretches where he shoots well but Anthony Davis has never been an elite 3 point shooter. The idea of him as a shooter has always been better than his actual shooting.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What's Vucevic projected to get in free agency? Doesn't sound like he's gonna have a lot of suitors.
I think teams might wanna frontload deals but short ones so that if someone shakes loose, they have an attractive short deal to match salaries.

I just wanna see who the first decent player is who gets squeezed out of money and has to take a below market deal.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think teams might wanna frontload deals but short ones so that if someone shakes loose, they have an attractive short deal to match salaries.

I just wanna see who the first decent player is who gets squeezed out of money and has to take a below market deal.

I think you already saw it will Prozingis.

He will "only" get around 25-28 million a year on his next deal.