WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
In hindsight ya’ll think this team would have been better off with the media day Hield/Turner trade that they nixed last year?

Feel like both would have been tremendous vs Denver. Problem is the Lakers would have had no PG during their playoff run…but then again I don’t recall them having a PG anyway:francis:
fukk no :dead:
That hield turner trade was ass.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaping up to be a trash ass off-season. These dudes might not be able upgrade any of their positions of need. Which is a

A backup/starting caliber big who can stretch the floor

A scoring point guard who can shoot and create

How the fukk is Naz’s deal being reported a week before the official start of free agency :what:

Unbelievable that he would rather stay in Minny with those glut of big men. He could have been starting here for similar money while chasing a championship getting all the endorsements while living in fukking LA.

The fukk is wrong with these new nikkas:why:
By similar you mean less money?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Plumlee is probably the only guy I'd want from the center FA market, and he probably stays with the Clips.

Gonna need to do something about the PG position, and if they're gonna keep Beasley then figure out a way to get him going. Idk if JHS is gonna suddenly take min with DLO as a backup guard, but that sounds like a TERRIBLE idea.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
In hindsight ya’ll think this team would have been better off with the media day Hield/Turner trade that they nixed last year?

Feel like both would have been tremendous vs Denver. Problem is the Lakers would have had no PG during their playoff run…but then again I don’t recall them having a PG anyway:francis:

Turner gave up Wilt numbers to Zubac he's not a good post defender at all

Plus I like Vando, if he improves his shot he's on the Jeramy Grant trajectory.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Best bet is trying to find a trade with Pistons or Wizards. Gafford is most likely available, and I am sure between the 20 centers in Detroit, someone is available.

Gafford would be very nice to have.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
By similar you mean less money?

Getting 14 mil a year to come off the bench in Minny. But he’d get as much as 12.5 to start in LA. Play with a better team…live in LA. And I didn’t even get to the endorsement money in LA which is gigantic.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting 14 mil a year to come off the bench in Minny. But he’d get as much as 12.5 to start in LA. Play with a better team…live in LA. And I didn’t even get to the endorsement money in LA which is gigantic.
So less money & possibly being the scape goat once shyt go sour?

Not only can he actually put up numbers in Minny he’ll set himself up for another big contract. His decision makes sense especially with KAT injuries

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
2DHBtPt.png

Do it Rob

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Both Myles and Heild are better than anything we got in return. Especially Miles.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Plumlee is probably the only guy I'd want from the center FA market, and he probably stays with the Clips.

Gonna need to do something about the PG position, and if they're gonna keep Beasley then figure out a way to get him going. Idk if JHS is gonna suddenly take min with DLO as a backup guard, but that sounds like a TERRIBLE idea.
I’d take moritz Wagner from Orlando in a heart beat

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah lebron was hurt in the playoffs he had no lift on his 3's

and it was not a age thing

this lebron with that team in the playoffs could have won

:snoop:

run it back with the same team please don't change it

keep Mo keep TT