WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Rui had a good playoff run, they paid him 17 million a year and Ham's dumb ass destroyed the dudes confidence by playing him 14 minutes a game.

A lot of wings have had breakout seasons at 25: Siakam, Jerami Grant, Lauri Markkanen, etc.

Not saying he was going to have the type of leap that they had but he was set to breakout :francis:
At this point sell Rui high and get a piece for him is Darvin SCAM isn't gonna play him. Lakers are too cheap to fire Darvin, but he's a fraud and been a fraud his entire tenure with LA

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really try to stay positive because I enjoy ball this team is hard to watch with so many fixable issues.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
At this point sell Rui high and get a piece for him is Darvin SCAM isn't gonna play him. Lakers are too cheap to fire Darvin, but he's a fraud and been a fraud his entire tenure with LA
Doesn't matter if they fire Ham or not if Pelinka is still the gm. I would put my entire life savings on him fukking up the coaching hire again and putting another shyt roster together.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Doesn't matter if they fire Ham or not if Pelinka is still the gm. I would put my entire life savings on him fukking up the coaching hire again and putting another shyt roster together.

You hate Gabe as a player but he will stabilize the guard defense.

If you rewatch the Kings game he's not Schroder caliber but he's way better defensively than Reaves and Dlo.

The roster is not terrible Ham just does not know how to put together rotations.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD has to be better, this is a game he should be able to dominate. Nurkic isn't a strong defender. Would like to see him be more aggressive 2nd half.
They've been feeding him the ball and giving him open shots, he's just missing

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You hate Gabe as a player but he will stabilize the guard defense.

If you rewatch the Kings game he's not Schroder caliber but he's way better defensively than Reaves and Dlo.

The roster is not terrible Ham just does not know how to put together rotations.
:mindblown:

Gabe is NOT a good defender! He is too undersized, slow and unathletic to keep up with other guards.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mindblown:

Gabe is NOT a good defender! He is too undersized, slow and unathletic to keep up with other guards.

Bro I'm not a huge Gabe fan but he's clearly a huge step up over Reaves and Dlo.

Him getting minutes will help the team despite his other weaknesses.

That's how bad the current backcourt is on that side of the ball.