WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Lakers were able to deal with their poor shooting with rebounding. But now they can’t even do that. Their effort on the boards is pathetic
I'd take our high effort defense with misses etc over this shyt. They swung too far and now we have 0 identity.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Rui had a good playoff run, they paid him 17 million a year and Ham's dumb ass destroyed the dudes confidence by playing him 14 minutes a game.

A lot of wings have had breakout seasons at 25: Siakam, Jerami Grant, Lauri Markkanen, etc.

Not saying he was going to have the type of leap that they had but he was set to breakout :francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I knew this season was gonna be a nightmare when Ham said he wanted AD taking six threes a game.

I knew this season was gonna be a nightmare when the offseason started with Rob Pelinka still as the gm.
i knew this season was gonna be a disaster when Ham basically said his adjustment for the Nuggets in the WCF was play harder and shorten the rotation.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rui had a good playoff run, they paid him 17 million a year and Ham's dumb ass destroyed the dudes confidence by playing him 14 minutes a game.

A lot of wings have had breakout seasons at 25: Siakam, Jerami Grant, Lauri Markkanen, etc.

Not saying he was going to have the type of leap that they had but he was set to breakout :francis:
Somebody gotta breakdown how he is not in the rotation anymore. They need to hold Ham to the fire to explain why Prince is getting more minutes on worse production.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Only way we get better is if Jeanie fires Pelinka. The next gm would have to get rid of D'lo, Gabe, etc. Basically everyone outside of Bron, AD and Reaves. But no one should be untouchable.