WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
We lost that OT because of AD and Ham.
If Rui was out there too we would have won and I am 100% sure in that. :yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nah I liked the moves, I still do.. my favorite since the beginning was TP, I didn't see enough of Gabe to know if he was any good but the fit made sense..... He just can't hit a shot right now
Of course you loved the moves. News flash this has been Gabe Vincent throughout his entire career. A 6'2 shooting guard who can't shoot or stay infront of anyone. He is a scrub. This is who he is.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Vando being able to hit corner 3's is probably one of the most important questions of the season

If he is able to.. that solves a lot of problems
ill take my chances with it at least he can slow down a scorer AND he rebounds very well ad and bron were gassed at the end and since darvin doesnt want to play woods or rui we go small and die by 3

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Of course you loved the moves. News flash this has been Gabe Vincent throughout his entire career. A 6'2 shooting guard who can't shoot or stay infront of anyone. He is a scrub. This is who he is.
There's a reason he was in the G-League so long. An undersized guard who can't shoot, handle the ball or defend. What a signing.

Got more money than Schroder too. :snoop:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Reading is hard.. I said I LIKED the moves

The words are literally right in front of your face dude. Just use your fingers if you need to follow along.

Agreed that this is who he is, but I see he's playing scared and tentative compared to Miami.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Ham is having a difficult time allocating minutes right now...What happens when Vando returns?