WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tough loss.. Reaves going 1-12 made this a loss

If he gives you anything Lakers probably win this
Told you he was trash after watching him getting cooked by European CPA’s and High school teachers in the wbc but you didn’t listen.

Lakers went and made a end of bench guy a key part of their team :mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Rui is not quick enough for SFs, reason why he plays 4, he would be getting cooked by Monk and Fox. Maybe he should have been over Prince but he can not be over guards.
The Kings closed with no dynamic guards. Monk is not good enough to where you force Gabe minutes for POA defense.

Play bigger and have AD on Javale, Rui on Barnes, Bron on Murray (who he was already guarding), DLO on Huerter, and Prince on Monk.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I won't lie.... WTF does Gabe Vincent do exactly? He can't shoot, can't penetrate, can't defend at the point of attack like DS

Nikkas WTF do you do exactly?
Weren't you one of the main ones calling me a hater for saying the exact same shyt all offseason? Gabe Vincent is a SCRUB.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Can someone explain why christian wood got zero burn after playing good in the first half????????

Rui needs more minutes espcially if prince doesnt have it which he was clanking everything at the end.

The guards cant defend and preseason dlo clearly is gone cause him and austin are playing like garbage.

trade vincent

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Told you he was trash after watching him getting cooked by European CPA’s and High school teachers in the wbc but you didn’t listen.

Lakers went and made a end of bench guy a key part of their team :mjlol:
I got faith in AR.. this is dudes worst game he's probably ever had in a Laker jersey

I know you gotta be trolling cause Austin has been CONSISTENTLY one of our best players for a couple years now. A tough 3 games to start the year doesn't change that

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Weren't you one of the main ones calling me a hater for saying the exact same shyt all offseason? Gabe Vincent is a SCRUB.
Nah I liked the moves, I still do.. my favorite since the beginning was TP, I didn't see enough of Gabe to know if he was any good but the fit made sense..... He just can't hit a shot right now