WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The deal was Harrell and Kuzma for Hield. Essentially Kuzma for Hield which is a fair deal. We would have kept KCP. You wonder why Pelinka doesn’t sell the farm for Klutch anymore. The one time it did, it backfired. Now they gotta win on their own. Surely two guys making 50M and according to LeKlutch, they’re both top 10 players so should be easy.
That deal is worse than the Westbrook deal.:scust: Hield was getting benched in the playoffs this past season. At least the Lakers were able to flip Russ for D-Lo and Vandy.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It really wasnt alot more money no state tax in Texas vs the state tax in LA means he would be getting close to the same amount a year. Woj reported klays agent said they feel like they can win a chip in dallas and the taxes made him pick the mavs.
The tax thing is overblown because you get paid based on where the game is. Yes, he'll save some in taxes but it's not as overwhelming as it's made out to be.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That deal is worse than the Westbrook deal.:scust: Hield was getting benched in the playoffs this past season. At least the Lakers were able to flip Russ for D-Lo and Vandy.

No it's not. Vanderbilt doesn't even play, y'all want Dlo gone. You do realize we owe the Jazz a lotto pick in 2027 right? that's what we had to do to get rid of westbrook. we don't even control our fate 3 years from now. that's when we're going to be super sorry too.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No it's not. Vanderbilt doesn't even play, y'all want Dlo gone. You do realize we owe the Jazz a lotto pick in 2027 right? that's what we had to do to get rid of westbrook. we don't even control our fate 3 years from now. that's when we're going to be super sorry too.
Hield was getting benched for Cam Payne and Melton. Be serious. :unimpressed: Kuz despite his faults is miles better and a better asset. Trez for Hield would've been fine.:ehh:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hield was getting benched for Cam Payne and Melton. Be serious. :unimpressed: Kuz despite his faults is miles better and a better asset. Trez for Hield would've been fine.:ehh:

Hield was the best shooter in the league at the time. i think last year really clouded people's mind and judgment. in retrospect, i'd do that hield trade and would have kept those assets. remember we would have kept KCP too and our draft pick that year too.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hield was the best shooter in the league at the time. i think last year really clouded people's mind and judgment. in retrospect, i'd do that hield trade and would have kept those assets. remember we would have kept KCP too and our draft pick that year too.
You were on board with the Turner/Hield deal? I think Hield would've been a good fit, but not for Kuz. :whoa:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not for the price they were asking for. I also don't think they would have propelled us to beating the nuggets. turner soft af
On paper he's the perfect fit next to AD on both ends of the floor.:manny: Would've liked to see it. Playing the 5 full time probably cut his prime short. :sadcam:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Westbrook was a horrendous trade. The Buddy Heild trade would have also been another horrendous trade. Y'all got to be trolling with this shyt. :mindblown: You would've been trading in one horrendous deal for another. Just shows you how incompetent this front office is

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kuzma is not good. You're getting fooled because he gets to do whatever he wants on one of the worst teams in the league. :mjlol:
I mean, he's better than Hield, by a lot.:yeshrug:
His biggest problem is he thinks he's better than he is. If he just accepted his "scrappy wing defender who gets to run the show when the main guys are out" role he would be fine.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I mean, he's better than Hield, by a lot.:yeshrug:
His biggest problem is he thinks he's better than he is. If he just accepted his "scrappy wing defender who gets to run the show when the main guys are out" role he would be fine.
He is not better than Hield. At least Buddy has one elite skill. Kuzma is just a good stats, bad team guy. Why do you think that bozo rejected a trade to Dallas? :mjlol: