WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
The irony of this statement is that Pelinka did close on Buddy Hield until LeKlutch and AD halted his entire plan.

:dead:

Not a rumor, this is facts

Stein said that Pelinka had planned to trade for Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield but that stars LeBron James and Anthony Davis encouraged the Lakers front office to go all-in for Westbrook.
Didn't you just tell me that if it ain't Shams or Woj reporting you don't believe it? :jbhmm:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pelinka would have gotten raped in that deal too. :laff:

The deal was Harrell and Kuzma for Hield. Essentially Kuzma for Hield which is a fair deal. We would have kept KCP. You wonder why Pelinka doesn’t sell the farm for Klutch anymore. The one time it did, it backfired. Now they gotta win on their own. Surely two guys making 50M and according to LeKlutch, they’re both top 10 players so should be easy.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
The deal was Harrell and Kuzma for Hield. Essentially Kuzma for Hield which is a fair deal. We would have kept KCP. You wonder why Pelinka doesn’t sell the farm for Klutch anymore. The one time it did, it backfired. Now they gotta win on their own. Surely two guys making 50M and according to LeKlutch, they’re both top 10 players so should be easy.
Hield isn't good. Yall would have hated him too.

Pelinka wanted the Westbrook deal as much as Lebron did.

Pelinka has fukked up in every way imaginable. Its not just the Westbrook trade. Letting players walk for nothing, re-signing and signing of scrubs, coaching hires, overriding scouts, missing out on free agents, bad roster building.

You name it and Pelinka has fukked it up.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
They might as well just go get Lavine.

At least they’d get rid of all those deadweight player option contracts they got rotting on the roster

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Nobody worth their salt wants to come here, seems like Pelinka realizes that and I think Bron now too :laff:
Klay grew up in LA as a Lakers fan and his father works for the Lakers.

Buddy Heild grew up a Lakers fan and has said in the past that he would love to be a Laker.

BOTH TURNED PELINKA DOWN.

Pelinka has turned this team into the shyt show. No one wants that clown as their GM. Aren't agents suppose to be good at closing deals? Convincing people? This cac sucks at literally every fukking thing. Even shyt that he is supposed to be good at. I've been a Lakers fan my entire life and I've never hated anyone associated with the Lakers as much as I hate this clown.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Buddy Heild grew up a Lakers fan and has said in the past that he would love to be a Laker.

Pelinka has turned this team into the shyt show. No one wants that clown as their GM. Aren't agents suppose to be good at closing deals? Convincing people? This cac sucks at literally every fukking thing. Even shyt that he is supposed to be good at. I've been a Lakers fan my entire life and I've never hated anyone associated with the Lakers as much as I hate this clown.
So LA offered Klay more money than Dallas but it's Pelinka's fault? :jbhmm:

Maybe he looked around and said, "if I go 0-10 in Dallas, nobody will care. If I go 0-10 in LA, the Klutch media will throw me under the bus and try to trade me." :ohhh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Yes they turned Pelinka down, give it a rest :laff:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Besides the lack of a center the Lakers roster isn't awful... dudes have to stay healthy.

Vincent and Vando will be better. Wood will probably stay at his level which was decent. Reaves will be fine. Christie might pop finally.

No one wants that MLE (a decent center pererably) that the Lakers have?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heild isn't winning us nothing. And I love the tank Dawgs, but they weren't winning us a championship. Look how they've turned out. Lonzo, injured and hasn't played in years. Ingram, injured sometimes and no shows in big games. Kuzma won a championship with us, and went and got paid, and is the same player, maybe a little worse.

Only Hart and Caruso have excelled and they're key role players not stars. Don't get me wrong, I've wanted Caruso back for years, tho.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
So LA offered Klay more money than Dallas but it's Pelinka's fault? :jbhmm:

Maybe he looked around and said, "if I go 0-10 in Dallas, nobody will care. If I go 0-10 in LA, the Klutch media will throw me under the bus and try to trade me." :ohhh:
It really wasnt alot more money no state tax in Texas vs the state tax in LA means he would be getting close to the same amount a year. Woj reported klays agent said they feel like they can win a chip in dallas and the taxes made him pick the mavs.