WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What player worth a damn is gonna sign here if they have other options? You have Rich Paul saying they'll tell the Lakers what to do; LeBron "leaking" a fantasy list of players he'll take less for; they hired LeBron's podcast buddy as the coach; they drafted his son when nobody else in the league wanted him AND gave him a four year GUARANTEED contract AND had the audacity to say he earned it.

That doesn't even include that when the trade deadline comes around, LeBron/Klutch/Shams will start the grumblings about putting everybody besides his son on the block plus every pick to improve the team while leaking targets like Ja Morant, Donovan Mitchell, Tyrese Haliburton or some other ridiculous pipe dream. Not to mention, LeBron has a player option so he'll do this same song and dance again next year. :heh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
What player worth a damn is gonna sign here if they have other options? You have Rich Paul saying they'll tell the Lakers what to do; LeBron "leaking" a fantasy list of players he'll take less for; they hired LeBron's podcast buddy as the coach; they drafted his son when nobody else in the league wanted him AND gave him a four year GUARANTEED contract AND had the audacity to say he earned it.

That doesn't even include that when the trade deadline comes around, LeBron/Klutch/Shams will start the grumblings about putting everybody besides his son on the block plus every pick to improve the team while leaking targets like Ja Morant, Donovan Mitchell, Tyrese Haliburton or some other ridiculous pipe dream. Not to mention, LeBron has a player option so he'll do this same song and dance again next year. :heh:
This clown never holds Pelinka accountable for anything. Yes let's blame the player instead of the man in charge of basketball operations. The same clown who couldn't figure out that it's better to sign your second round picks to 3 year deals with a team option instead of to 2 year ones. Like every other fukking gm in the league did. Same clown who gave scrubs Christian Wood and Cam Reddish player options. Now we are stuck with them. Yes let's not blame Mr Pelinka.

You did the same shyt with Mitch Kupchak. It's a habit with you. You love stanning these middle aged white Laker gms. Regardless of how incompetent they are.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As a lifelong Lebron fan, he should play this year out and then opt out and sign with the Cavs for the retirement tour. It would be an excellent end to his legacy.

If this season isn’t going well, he should ask that him and bronny be traded to Cleveland by January.

Also a lifelong Bron fan

I too am a long-time Bron fan. If AD is injured at any point before Thanksgiving, I think Bron should ask for a trade by 12/1.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I too am a long-time Bron fan. If AD is injured at any point before Thanksgiving, I think Bron should ask for a trade by 12/1.
As Bron stans we typically put what we think is in Brons best interests first. However, its about what Bron wants. He wants to put nearly a decade in the purple and gold cause he loves it so much. Its time as Bron stans we just accept Bron doing his own thing and loving the organization.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This clown never holds Pelinka accountable for anything. Yes let's blame the player instead of the man in charge of basketball operations. The same clown who couldn't figure out that it's better to sign your second round picks to 3 year deals with a team option instead of to 2 year ones. Like every other fukking gm in the league did. Same clown who gave scrubs Christian Wood and Cam Reddish player options. Now we are stuck with them. Yes let's not blame Mr Pelinka.

You did the same shyt with Mitch Kupchak. It's a habit with you. You love stanning these middle aged white Laker gms. Regardless of how incompetent they are.
You gotta let the breh crash out in peace man.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Pelinka really has the best job I swear.. fuk up your job consistently, but never face criticism from certain fans cause it’ll always go to Lebron

He’ll always have chances and excuses from them because of who he represented as an agent

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
damn, my GOAT Taurean really went to Bucks for Ham :mjlol: / For a minimum I thought he was a very solid player, will be good for Bucks at that price. Good hires on the assistant coaches.
I'd hate to lose you breh, but you're more than welcome to join Ham & Tauri in Milwaukee. We'll just catch up later on in life or a game thread.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, my GOAT Taurean really went to Bucks for Ham :mjlol: / For a minimum I thought he was a very solid player, will be good for Bucks at that price. Good hires on the assistant coaches.
TP was really good off the bench tbh, Ham trying to force him to be a starter is what messed him up. We were like 25-1 when he played less than 25 minutes
.He gonna be missed .

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
TP was really good off the bench tbh, Ham trying to force him to be a starter is what messed him up. We were like 25-1 when he played less than 25 minutes
.He gonna be missed .
Yeah for a minimum, you cant get much better value for a wing. Rob should have locked him down

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah for a minimum, you cant get much better value for a wing. Rob should have locked him down
200w.gif

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look thr bst the thing the lakers can hope for is that everybody one is healthy.

Teams go entire seasons with their whole rotation healthy...Lakers ahve guys getting injured in preseason and missing the season. I don't know what the fukk these guys be getting to in LA but they need to chill out.