WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'd honestly rather JHS be the backup PG to start the season than trying to get Dinwiddie back. Find out if this dude can play or not. If he's terrible then pivot in December.

Those #s do put in context what expectations are for Bronny in the G league.

People think JHS is terrible and he still put up #s there.

Right!! Throw JHS and Max Lewis in the rotation instead of bring back Prince and Dinwiddie.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Right!! Throw JHS and Max Lewis in the rotation instead of bring back Prince and Dinwiddie.
Prince I wouldnt hate. I mean you know he can shoot and is active defensively. He also finishes around the rim better than Vando. You do hope Lewis can show he's capable though.

However, Dinwiddie....my goodness. How many more airball layup attempts must we see from dude in a Lakers uniform. Bringing him back might really have people turning on Rob.

You only sign Diwiddie as a way to keep DLO's confidence up.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Prince I wouldnt hate. I mean you know he can shoot and is active defensively. He also finishes around the rim better than Vando. You do hope Lewis can show he's capable though.

However, Dinwiddie....my goodness. How many more airball layup attempts must we see from dude in a Lakers uniform. Bringing him back might really have people turning on Rob.

You only sign Diwiddie as a way to keep DLO's confidence up.

At the 3 you have:

Rui>Vando>Knecht>Cam

Don't see any minutes for Prince.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I'd honestly rather JHS be the backup PG to start the season than trying to get Dinwiddie back. Find out if this dude can play or not. If he's terrible then pivot in December.

Those #s do put in context what expectations are for Bronny in the G league.

People think JHS is terrible and he still put up #s there.
He didn’t have Ham coaching him. I’m not saying I know he’ll turn out to be a good player but Ham just threw him out there. And put him in a role he wasn’t comfortable with while not utilizing what we’re supposed to be his strengths

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jeannie: Kyle, Bronny, Bron, come in and have a seat! Let's talk about how things will work this season.

The seats:

images