WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Real teams don't let a mercenary and a former shoe salesman turned agent run their historic franchise

you never even seen the raiders win a title. of course you support loser like behavior.

Who could they have hired tho? Was there anyone out there they could have realistically got?

And your last statement is fukkin stupid and makes no sense. I’ve seen Lakers win 6 titles. Not to mention my baseball teams winning titles too. Acting like I’m a Lions fan. :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is good for the future if Lakers have no hopes of winning a chip in the next 3-4 years.
You’re not answering my question. Like I said, who could they have got? I’m indifferent on the hiring because I don’t know what to make of it. Of course a dude with inexperience is gonna have me :dwillhuh: , but I don’t know who the coulda went for with real coaching experience.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gots to see it through, we survived the tank days. 😭

the tank days signified hope and zero expectations. at least we could daydream about so and so reaching their potential and being the next Laker great. we got dudes in here so desperate for any type of light that they're hyping up max christie :dead:

0 young players
40 year old having our franchise by the balls(nh)
AD had a fluke healthy year
rookie podcaster coach
owner is a thot

no DLo to carry us in the reg season when Bron takes his weekly game off against elite teams

at least when we lose to the nuggets again, a certain demographic can't blame the coach.