WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Why isn't Jared Dudley getting consideration?
He shouldn't be a HC candidate yet... however it was a major fuk up to not bring him back in 2021.

Idk if y'all remember but he was essentially right next to Bron during that entire off-season, trying to recruit right along with him in the off-season and they didn't even bring him back in any capacity

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Why isn't Jared Dudley getting consideration?

For HC? I would say he probably isn't ready, but when you consider they about to hire JJ then you got a real point. Maybe they consider podcast experience superior to being on a coaching staff. Or maybe he isn't handsome enough:hubie:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He shouldn't be a HC candidate yet... however it was a major fuk up to not bring him back in 2021.

Idk if y'all remember but he was essentially right next to Bron during that entire off-season, trying to recruit right along with him in the off-season and they didn't even bring him back in any capacity
Yup I remember that. Just a terrible fukking organization this is.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
For HC? I would say he probably isn't ready, but when you consider they about to hire JJ then you got a real point. Maybe they consider podcast experience superior to being on a coaching staff. Or maybe he isn't handsome enough:hubie:

Jared Dudley ain’t moving the ovary needle. Jeanie has no use for breh :ld::dame:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is true… but him on the Lakers would be such a perfect find

He’s better to me than them trying to trade for Ice Trae, or Murray

Rui, Gabe and both firsts.. Jazz probably want more than that
They're gonna have to work on the fringes and hope to hit like Dallas.

Could they snatch Thybulle away from Portland for Gabe and a pick? Do they think Thybulle could be a 40%-ish three point shooter in a better situation?

Do you expand those talks and take a chance on Time Lord? They just need 15 minutes a night out of him to spell Davis though even that is probably asking too much.