WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman you okay breh? Ain't seen you since we went down 0-2.

I'm here breh.

I needed to catch up on some work, and I got caught up streaming Stellar Blade.

I did watch the games and I'm saddened that we never even thought to play Vando even though he was available. But the positive is Ham is gone, and we'll have a better coach hopefully.

I'm gearing up to head to Japan again, so I'll probably be absent again, but I want to vlog, so I might post some stuff here on the Coli for the brehs that were asking me what it's like for Black men in Japan.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm here breh.

I needed to catch up on some work, and I got caught up streaming Stellar Blade.

:mjlol: foh. disappeared cuz u spent all season pretending to be a basketball expert lying about playing for Pat Roy at Inglewood and belitting anyone who didn't think we'd beat the Nuggets only to get our asses beat again. In the middle of the series crying about how the Nuggets haven't proved their better than us. Fraud ass nikka

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:mjlol: foh. disappeared cuz u spent all season pretending to be a basketball expert lying about playing for Pat Roy at Inglewood and belitting anyone who didn't think we'd beat the Nuggets only to get our asses beat again. In the middle of the series crying about how the Nuggets haven't proved their better than us. Fraud ass nikka
Shave ya twat you hoe :hhh:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'd be careful with Ric Bucher...He has a history of fudging the truth

We all know he doesn't like Lebron. So him pushing something like this to cause friction within the Lakers and go viral wouldn't be a shock.....However, if Rich did do what he said...Then Rich Paul is an idiot and so is Lebron for not checking him....However, I don't trust Ric

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol I don’t even care anymore bring on the fukkery :russ:

Is Jeanie really that thirsty for relevance that she has basically made LeBron the ultimate decision maker for the once mighty Los Angeles Lakers?

Seems like the rank and file fanbase is ready to move on, but is she really going to double down with a LeBron max and hire LeBron's podcast buddy, draft Bronny and trade more assets to struggle to make the play in tournament?