WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
You said Lebron "hijacked the ball". AD was hurt. No shyt he had to dominate the ball more. AD looked like a top 5 player in 2020. That's as 1a and 1b type of a situation that you'll get. But AD was certainly not better than Bron.

Is that why he led the team in every major category except dimes :unimpressed:

I remember the finals well, through the first 7 qtrs of that series AD was on his way to winning FMVP...and then Bron barely passed him the rock in the 4th qtr, was looking him off, and taking shots AD would typically get

In real time, I remembered thinking, Bron is really hijacking AD's FMVP...I guess Bron got a chance to shine in G5 and G6 w/ hobbled AD...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Is that why he led the team in every major category except dimes :unimpressed:

I remember the finals well, through the first 7 qtrs of that series AD was on his way to winning FMVP...and then Bron barely passed him the rock in the 4th qtr, was looking him off, and taking shots AD would typically get

In real time, I remembered thinking, Bron is really hijacking AD's FMVP...I guess Bron got a chance to shine in G5 and G6 w/ hobbled AD...
Bron finished 2nd in MVP voting behind Gianni and posts better playoff #s and wins Finals MVP.

Yet AD was clearly better than Bron :jbhmm:

I'm glad I can see things for what they were :whew:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bron finished 2nd in MVP voting behind Gianni and posts better playoff #s and wins Finals MVP.

Yet AD was clearly better than Bron :jbhmm:

I'm glad I can see things for what they were :whew:

Ask yourself how a guy can lead the team in every major category except for dimes and not finish higher in mvp voting :mjlol:

Narrative created by the media :beli:

This is a lottery team without AD every yr except 2020 (and that's bc 2020 had an all time great supporting cast)

AD was even the best player in the 2020 Conf finals

Without AD, Bron misses the playoffs repeatedly...but you got it breh

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ask yourself how a guy can lead the team in every major category except for dimes and not finish higher in mvp voting :mjlol:

Narrative created by the media :beli:

This is a lottery team without AD every yr except 2020 (and that's bc 2020 had an all time great supporting cast)

AD was even the best player in the 2020 Conf finals

Without AD, Bron misses the playoffs repeatedly...but you got it breh
Breh

He averaged 1.5 rebounds more and .8 points more.

Bron averaged SEVEN assists more.

Nikka talking like Bron led in assists over Jokic.

I'd have to double check but I think LeBrons plus minus that year was ahead of AD by a good bit as well.

If AD rebounding like he did now I'd get the argument more. The advantages he had over Bron doesnt compensate for
25/8/10 on 55% > 26/9/3/2 53%

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Breh

He averaged 1.5 rebounds more and .8 points more.

Bron averaged SEVEN assists more.

Nikka talking like Bron led in assists over Jokic.

I'd have to double check but I think LeBrons plus minus that year was ahead of AD by a good bit as well.

If AD rebounding like he did now I'd get the argument more. The advantages he had over Bron doesnt compensate for
25/8/10 on 55% > 26/9/3/2 53%

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
The fact that the Lakers fell apart when Bron went to the bench disproves his argument.

I said the same shyt about Steph and KD back when they were together. While everyone else on here was dikk riding KD. Most of these dudes don't know basketball.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The fact that the Lakers fell apart when Bron went to the bench disproves his argument.

I said the same shyt about Steph and KD back when they were together. While everyone else on here was dikk riding KD. Most of these dudes don't know basketball.

That was until the finals when Rondo had shown he could be floor general without Bron on the floor

Do you forget Bron played pg that entire season & the only other pg on the roster was Rondo, who cakewalked during the season. AD was leading scorer through reg season & first 3 rds of playoffs

Lakers went away from formula of AD as top dog and the results haven't been as good...Bron chased scoring instead of deferring to AD how he did in 19-20

These are the facts, hate it or love it