WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Question, why is people acting like the Nuggets wasn't talking shyt about the Lakers after sweeping yall and acting like AD and Bron are holding press conferences complaining about it.

Didn't Mike Malone literally call himself the Laker's Daddy in front of thousands of fans?

Like wtf are the Lakers's players supposed to think after that?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Question, why is people acting like the Nuggets wasn't talking shyt about the Lakers after sweeping yall and acting like AD and Bron are holding press conferences complaining about it.

Didn't Mike Malone literally call himself the Laker's Daddy in front of thousands of fans?

Like wtf are the Lakers's players supposed to think after that?

Malone didn’t call himself that Vic Lombardi did and none of the nuggets players have said anything. Malone rightful called out Lebron after that retirement pump fake to take away the noise of being swept. Everything else Malone said was about the media and AD hanging out in the paint for ten seconds which he was

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We're finally back in action tonight.

This NBA season 😌 gonna be something.a

We tip it off tonight. This is probably our best team since the championship season so I'm very optimistic about our chances this year...

ESPN and Vegas got us winning around 44-46 games but I think we can edge 50 wins if we get off to a good start.

On a side note I really think people are overrating the Nuggets and their repeat chances, I truly don't believe Denver will get it done again this year...only way that happens is if things fall in place for them. Say what you want about our chances against them but I don't see them beating a fully healthy Phoenix Suns squad.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We never win on opening night + we’re playing in Denver + Jokic is our father

I honestly can’t remember the last time we won opening night and this goes back to Pre Lebron days.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We're finally back in action tonight.

This NBA season 😌 gonna be something.a

We tip it off tonight. This is probably our best team since the championship season so I'm very optimistic about our chances this year...

ESPN and Vegas got us winning around 44-46 games but I think we can edge 50 wins if we get off to a good start.

On a side note I really think people are overrating the Nuggets and their repeat chances, I truly don't believe Denver will get it done again this year...only way that happens is if things fall in place for them. Say what you want about our chances against them but I don't see them beating a fully healthy Phoenix Suns squad.

Yeah people are underrating Giannis. When he's healthy I think he's slightly better than Jokic.

But regarding the Lakers if AD has another elite season like last season then I like our chances given Lebron is healthy in the playoffs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One of my biggest takeaways from the preseason was D'lo Russells defense.

If he plays like that during the season then the Lakers will be dangerous.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Yeah people are underrating Giannis. When he's healthy I think he's slightly better than Jokic.

But regarding the Lakers if AD has another elite season like last season then I like our chances given Lebron is healthy in the playoffs.
9 times outta 10...I'm always gonna pick Giannis over Jokic.

There's a reason why for the past 3 years or so he's usually been the top vote getter in terms of awards, player rankings, and such every year near the season tipoff.