WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
With it looking like Prince is starting (he's had a great preseason), I'm lumping Rui with DLo as trade bait before the deadline. The Lakers are gonna be near the top of the conference this season. When the deadline rolls around, I expect them to be making calls for one last big trade. They'll have DLo, Rui, Hood, Christie and I believe two firsts to dangle.

Bogdanovic is forever the dream but I assume they'll be linked to OG (although he left Klutch...), Siakam, Hield and of course, KyME if Dallas struggles.

Maybe Cam Johnson if Brooklyn is a disaster. Lavine might get whispered about if Chicago is scuffling; Vuc would be an interesting discussion; I still don't want Demar.

Gordon Hayward would be a great fit off the bench but he just can't stay healthy.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
With it looking like Prince is starting (he's had a great preseason), I'm lumping Rui with DLo as trade bait before the deadline. The Lakers are gonna be near the top of the conference this season. When the deadline rolls around, I expect them to be making calls for one last big trade. They'll have DLo, Rui, Hood, Christie and I believe two firsts to dangle.

Bogdanovic is forever the dream but I assume they'll be linked to OG (although he left Klutch...), Siakam, Hield and of course, KyME if Dallas struggles.

Maybe Cam Johnson if Brooklyn is a disaster. Lavine might get whispered about if Chicago is scuffling; Vuc would be an interesting discussion; I still don't want Demar.

Gordon Hayward would be a great fit off the bench but he just can't stay healthy.

Hell no to trading even Rui for Bogdanovic not to mention Dlo.

Siakam is the only dude worth getting on that list besides Kyrie.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Look at this bozo…. he gonna go right back to being a bum because he ain’t getting that whistle :mjlol:

Idk what was he doing there was zero contact lol

I’ll say this though. Played pick up with some young guys few weeks ago, one kid calling foul everytime he came in the hole. Big Mexican kid. Had to be 16-18.

Every time you touch him or bump him in the rebound scrap or on our backs he calling fouls. Told him he gonna have to snap out of that shyt. Soft ass era