WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I already said lebron doesn’t give full effort on defense but no effort is hating. Darvin wanted Bron to double Jokic or he wouldn’t have done it every possession and Gordon got off on back cuts when Bron doubled. so yeah gordon was brons assignment but Bron was also doing what he was told. Why do you think ad said what he said about not knowing what they were doing on both sides of the ball?
LeBron so smart and his IQ is off the charts he should have said fukk what the coach talking about. It literally costed them game 3

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I really don’t understand some a you I swear :what:

What are you talkin about do you not realize he was the coach in Cleveland when they won the title?

Did he get him fired there??

:dead:
:why: nikka did I say anything about LeBron? I’m talking about the Laker organization. They haven’t kept a coach since Phil Jackson. That was over a decade ago. There’s no job security

Get your panties outta bunch and try reading next time.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Lakers didn't actually draft him. They made the pick for another team but you knew this. :unimpressed:

Your boy Presti also moved him for Poku. :sas1:

Imagine if Presti was in LA and traded Jaden McDaniels and Alperan Sengun in consecutive drafts. That's not even mentioning Brandon Clarke, Miles McBride and Dereck Lively. :sas2:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if we had a Zubac type, too bad he can't stretch the floor :lupe:
I know right. Magic not thinking :snoop:

Bron won a chip with Tristan Thompson as a the 5. Zu and Bron were automatic on the pick and roll :mjcry:

Hope we find young another big like that in the next 2 to 3 years.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I know right. Magic not thinking :snoop:

Bron won a chip with Tristan Thompson as a the 5. Zu and Bron were automatic on the pick and roll :mjcry:

Hope we find young another big like that in the next 2 to 3 years.

And now he just helped convince Washington to pick a 165 pound stick to be their Franchise QB, that'll even be worse :picard: