WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
If they had Lue the series is probably still going on. Also this just goes to show lebron isn’t running everything like some keep saying. Lue would have been the coach if it’s lebrons decision but we know how it played out
If they had Lue they would’ve been a higher seed not playing Denver in the 1st round. But the point is they don’t and why would he come here now

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If they had Lue they would’ve been a higher seed not playing Denver in the 1st round. But the point is they don’t and why would he come here now
I don’t think he’s coming I think someone posted that for clicks because of what’s going on with Darvin right now. But it’s been a topic of discussion lately that lebron is making all the decisions and that narrative is wrong

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:pachaha: Why would Ty Lue or any self respecting coach come over here after they’ve seen how their colleagues end up? I’d love to have Lue though.
I really don’t understand some a you I swear :what:

What are you talkin about do you not realize he was the coach in Cleveland when they won the title?

Did he get him fired there??

:dead:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bob Myers is sitting right there on ESPN waiting

Broke Bimbo Jeannie stop play games and sign him to a 5 year $70 million contract as President and GM of Basketball Operations and get this shyt poppin!
No serious franchise is signing Bob. Have you seen his draft record & free agency moves minus KD lol

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
peep the o boards that gordon got in game 5

peep the game gordon had in game 3 and see who was the main dude on him. gordon was doing the same shyt all game.
I already said lebron doesn’t give full effort on defense but no effort is hating. Darvin wanted Bron to double Jokic or he wouldn’t have done it every possession and Gordon got off on back cuts when Bron doubled. so yeah gordon was brons assignment but Bron was also doing what he was told. Why do you think ad said what he said about not knowing what they were doing on both sides of the ball?