WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
pg. trey. gabe. spence (need 3rd pg)

sg. ar. max. brons kid

sf. bron. rui. tp

pf. Ad. vando

c. big center that rym runs.
big center that shoots 3s.
castleton

like woods. and hayes but we needed more.

How exactly are you getting this team? Reaves is the only player we have people want outside of AD, he's going in any trade

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yeah as much as I’d like to trade and rebuild yall foolin yall selves if yall think this shyt over yet.

It’s almost over…but it ain’t over yet :russ:
:mjtf:Man that’s Brons team. That’s his franchise now until he ready to sail off and pass the torch to his son. Y’all goin be rootin for that family for a decade. You in denial if you can’t accept that. I jsut hope a savage team draft him and exploited yall for a some compensation for the right to have Bronny play with his daddy:lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol yeah as much as I’d like to trade and rebuild yall foolin yall selves if yall think this shyt over yet.

It’s almost over…but it ain’t over yet :russ:
Ham.and Bron coming back
Probably drafting Bronny too aren't we?

Bron Gon have Rich withhold Klutch clients from teams If they don't consider signing Bronny :deadrose:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ham.and Bron coming back
Probably drafting Bronny too aren't we?

Bron Gon have Rich withhold Klutch clients from teams If they don't consider signing Bronny :deadrose:
HAM ISN'T COMING BACK
3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif

Hit piece just came out on him
Bron is definitely finna use his weight to not have this bum ass nikka come back
STOP TRYING TO PUT THIS EVIL ON US

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I still can't get over them having a foul to give and they just letting Murray score on them like that. :why:
its a very low IQ team. And I put that on coaching. There is no reason why this series could not have gone 7 games. But our coach is awful at in game adjustments and I don't blame him....This is first coaching gig.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
its a very low IQ team. And I put that on coaching. There is no reason why this series could not have gone 7 games. But our coach is awful at in game adjustments and I don't blame him....This is first coaching gig.
Nah blame him.
He was coaching with Bud
The nikka regressed from last yr
its his second year and he regressed
played favourite for non starter ass nikkas when he decided to punt our season after the IST
Refused to develop Max Christie who we drafted.
Refuses to take accountability for his bullshyt

I blame him he is bad head coach. The worst.