WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I hope another team picks Bronny before the Lakers pick...If things don't work out, he will get unfair blowback from the LA Fans/Media.
Well if Bron is hellbent on having his kid come here.
This is what will happen if Bronny don’t work out
I mean we had nikkas sending Death Threats to KCP’s people :dead: What you think rabid fans like @10bandz that hate Bron with every figment of their body are going to do with Bronny :dead:
Bwahahahahahahhaa

In all seriousness I think Bronny going back to school cuz aint no way
Like he will be literally be cooked :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm out on this entire era if they get Trae Young
Yea in reality it probably sets you up back.

Lakers need a bucket getter butt Trae's got too many flaws for 40 year old Bron and injury prone AD to cover.
Nah, look what I just said in my last message, can't make this shyt up man. :mjlol: .

Look I get the roster issues is because of Pelinka, and Vogel got scapegoated because of it, but Darvin Ham really has CTE guys. I'm serious :mjcry:
:mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Well if Bron is hellbent on having his kid come here.
This is what will happen if Bronny don’t work out
I mean we had nikkas sending Death Threats to KCP’s people :dead: What you think rabid fans like @10bandz that hate Bron with every figment of their body are going to do with Bronny :dead:
Bwahahahahahahhaa

In all seriousness I think Bronny going back to school cuz aint no way
Like he will be literally be cooked :mjlol:
Realistically Bronny probably doesn't even get in the games to be cooked. I get Bron wants to play in the NBA with his son, but he's not if he's on the G League team.

Hell Im wondering how JHS gets in the rotation. Although as much as I've shytted on that pick seeing Dinwiddie and Vincnet suddenly makes me optimistic about him. :heh:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
The Lakers aren’t just a first-round exit, but they are one of the eight teams over the salary cap. They are set to be $11.2 million over the tax, which would force the Lakers to pay an excessive amount in penalties. The team is due to pay about a $30.3 million penalty due to the repeater tax.

Assuming Russell opts out, the Lakers could try to upgrade at the point guard position. If the Lakers wanted to stay within the first apron in a trade, they would need to match the first apron salary and stay within 125 percent of the incoming salary.

For example, let’s look at both the Hawks’ Trae Young and Dejounte Murray. Since Young makes about $43 million and Murray makes $25.5 million, the Lakers would need to send out at least $34.4 and $20.4 million in salary respectively for each of them. For the Lakers to facilitate that, they would need to let go of a combination of Rui Hachimura, Gabe Vincent, Jarred Vanderbilt, or Austin Reaves.

It would not make sense for the Lakers to get into the second apron ($17.5 million over the luxury tax threshold) as it would freeze up the team’s ability to use their mid-level exception, sign buyout players, or even take on more salary in any trades. The team can ill-afford to lose any flexibility around their aging stars. With what we saw between Anthony Davis and James, the Lakers need a strong supporting cast if they want to contend in the rugged West.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Run it back with Bron. Who are you going to replace him with? He played fine this series but yeah age is catching up. Tweak around the edges again. Gabe was the worst signing this off season.
Building a team around a man who turns 40 and will be in his 22nd season is asinine

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
full

Gonna be a hot summer for Bron and his Posse

full