WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
You can't tell me that AD and Bron aren't sick of this coaching staff. I don't think I've ever seen Lebron scream at his bench like that, then AD with his comments

Whatever happens tonight or the rest of this series that should be a message to management to relieve Ham of coaching duties.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It bothers me how quiet the Staples crowd can get even when the Lakers are up.

:mjlol:why do yall expect LA to be turnt up over this shyt? We're fukking down 3-0 and our franchise is in dire straits. Nothing is going on for Laker fans to be hyped about. I literally haven't even seen one Lakers car flag the last few weeks and thats as big of a staple as there is out here during the playoffs. I didn't even really see them last year and we got to the WCFs. The city knows this entire era is some weak shyt. It is what it is. Eventually we'll have something going on out here that the fanbase will feel real attachment to.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We know he's trash tho
We do but media types need to voice that as well. Not just him either. All bad coaches.

I'm a Lions fan. Dan Campbell got ridiculed mercilessly this season by the media and especially after the NFC title game. That would never happen with an NBA coach.