WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Clearly off KCP. That's inexcusable from Ham. He held onto his timeouts and challenges in game two and it cost them.

I am so fukking tired of media and posters on here defending this bozo Ham. He is fukking awful.
And you got dumbasses on here blaming Bron. This site is filled with fukking idiots.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It just makes me sick that all coaches are above criticism and absolved of all blame by NBA media. It's fukking disingenuous and flat out wrong. There's a lot of bad coaches and they deserve to get fried when they fukk up just like players.

This is the only league where coaches are protected from criticism.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Great drive by DLO

You can't tell me that AD and Bron aren't sick of this coaching staff. I don't think I've ever seen Lebron scream at his bench like that, then AD with his comments

Isn't the first time, remember early in the year Rui/DLO/Reaves/Vando/Wood all had some negative things to say about Darvin and the staff during their losing streak

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It just makes me sick that all coaches are above criticism and absolved of all blame by NBA media. It's fukking disingenuous and flat out wrong. There's a lot of bad coaches and they deserve to get fried when they fukk up just like players.

This is the only league where coaches are protected from criticism.
I'm gonna be honest... and I know I hate to even say it and bring it up, but part of it is because Darvin is a black head coach and a good dude

I never wanna criticize a black man who seems like a good dude, but he's not a good coach