WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The overall problem that I have is that we're playing guys who aren't giving us anything on the court. Spencer Dinwiddie is useless on offense and defense, he's just running around pretending like he's doing something.

Gabe provides decent defense but unfortunately, he's not clicking on offense so it feels more of a negative than a plus keeping him on the court but you ain't got no choice because our bench is thin on available bodies.

Having Wood or Vando could've been the difference for us these past 2½ games.

Dlo is struggling but also somewhat non-existent.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Joker tipped the ball.....If Lebron stays with Gordon and doesn't go for the rebound, Jokic gets a clean offensive rebound putback.

Fam positioning starts way before the ball goes in the air.

LeBron never sealed his man which allowed Gordon to be in the perfect spot under the basket. He consistently does that weak ass “arm box out” instead of bodying his guy, sealing him out the paint.

I don’t know why I have to explain fundamental basketball to y’all. LeBron lets Gordon get in WAY too deep.

They exploit LeBron this way every single game.

Why yall think he got 12+ points and he can’t hit an outside shot to save his life? This ain’t on Rui

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Yup. D'lo plays nothing but losing basketball. Can't be a serious team with a player like Dlo playing significant minutes.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol you can't be serious right now breh.... I refuse to believe you're being serious with this

That wasn’t an answer to my question. Which Nugget scored?

If you want to say, Jokic would’ve scored anyway, then that’s on Jokic’s man. LeBron‘s guy scored there, on him in his face.

Here’s how you play basketball against the guy that has consistently exploited you game after game:

DON’T LET HIM SCORE PERIOD.

There’s a reason the best defenders follow you to your bench. They’re obsessed with stopping you in particular. That’s how LeBron needs to be on Gordon right now.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That wasn’t an answer to my question. Which Nugget scored?

If you want to say, Jokic would’ve scored anyway, then that’s on Jokic’s man. LeBron‘s guy scored there, on him in his face.

Here’s how you play basketball against the guy that has consistently exploited you game after game:

DON’T LET HIM SCORE PERIOD.

There’s a reason the best defenders follow you to your bench. They’re obsessed with stopping you in particular. That’s how LeBron needs to be on Gordon right now.
I'm not gonna argue with you. You're wrong. Move on