WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He went for the rebound someone else should have boxout him out.
That wasn't on Lebron..Joker tipped the ball to Gordon.....Just a bad bounce of the ball(Great tip by Jokic)

I don’t know what game y’all looking at but Gordon tipped in that put back directly over LeBron’s back

This is fundamental basketball: put your back on the offensive player and box him out. You don’t even need to jump for the rebound on these plays because you created space.

That’s ALL on LeBron.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's been a good first half but I'm saving most of my critique for the second half particularly in the 4th quarter and crunch time when each play starts to matter.

I think AD, Reeves, and Bron have had a great game so far. Bron seemed a bit tired right out the gate but still performing well.

Honestly between Vincent and Dinwiddie, Spencer needs to sit his ass on the bench because I feel like he doesn't do anything on offense or defense and just getting cardio. Gabe at least makes an defensive effort. Maybe replace Dinwiddie with Hayes or Christie or either trim his minutes down.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know what game y’all looking at but Gordon tipped in that put back directly over LeBron’s back

This is fundamental basketball: put your back on the offensive player and box him out. You don’t even need to jump for the rebound on these plays because you created space.

That’s ALL on LeBron.
LeBron was battling both Jokic and Gordon for that board breh.. no one else is big enough to crash the boards

Mars

Superstar
Daps

That’s ALL on LeBron.

What game are you watching?....Joker tipped the ball putting it out of reach of Lebron...Go watch the reply....Lebron was blocking out, then went for the rebound. Joker tipped the ball to Gordan.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this about Christie... he gets lost A LOT on defense. He makes a lot of stupid silly mistakes
And once Denver goes on a run some will be blaming Darvin all because they wanted Christie in for rebounding

Lakers just need to box out & give effort. I’m seeing a lot of lazy basketball. Same thing been happening in the NY/Sixer series. Philly being out hustled

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
And once Denver goes on a run some will be blaming Darvin all because they wanted Christie in for rebounding

Lakers just need to box out & give effort. I’m seeing a lot of lazy basketball. Same thing been happening in the NY/Sixer series. Philly being out hustled
This is true.. If you were gonna work in Christie they should have done it early in the regular season. It's too late now