Who's had the better career? Snoop or fifty?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never said snoop has never been in movies that went straight to dvd. stop being an idiot.

"when snoop's in a movie, the **** actually shows in theaters. 50's straight to dvd status"

your words. are you drunk?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
"when snoop's in a movie, the **** actually shows in theaters. 50's straight to dvd status"

your words. are you drunk?
okay dude, u win. i'd still rather be snoop because he's been in alot more successful movies than 50 cent. now stop acting like 50's your man and you're tonguing him down whenever he comes home.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay dude, u win. i'd still rather be snoop because he's been in alot more successful movies than 50 cent. now stop acting like 50's your man and you're tonguing him down whenever he comes home.

the bolded was enough, no reason to elaborate, be a man and just walk away after defeat.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Snoop's relevance is overated. He's only talked about for his personality cuz nobody has really cared about his music since 2nd album. If he's been relevant all these years 50 still is

H.S.

All Star
Daps
The Chronic is basically a Snoop album imo. Snoop was definitely the draw for that record.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'd rather have 50's career. Took less time to get richer, 50 could stop now and just do business moves in the background. He makes movies for profit and probably for fun more than the need to. He may have made some less than gangsta material, but he has been more or less in control of his destiny. I'm sure Snoop is caked up, but I'm also sure he wouldn't do some of what he's done if he had enough bread to not care. I'd take 50's place, drop my last album for Interscope and retire somewhere with my money, and release music I like on my indie label I fully own, for FUN. And acting, whatever, if I felt like it.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A better career is based on how much money you make? That means Joe Johnson has had a better career than Magic Johnson & Michael Jordan.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, that is exactly why Doggystyle is a classic. It wasn't a masterpiece:leostare:

:what::sitdown::wtb::comeon::snoop::wtf::ld:

Step away from the computer man. U need a timeout to reassess yourself breh. I mean your entire thought process is fundamentally flawed on some 1+1=n/a

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:what::sitdown::wtb::comeon::snoop::wtf::ld:

Step away from the computer man. U need a timeout to reassess yourself breh. I mean your entire thought process is fundamentally flawed on some 1+1=n/a

you say this and yet you can't refute any of my points:lolbron:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I like The Chronic or Doggystyle as much as a lot of people here. I think it is 8/10 and a lot of people think it is 10/10:manny:
Nikka both those albums are WIDELY considered classics and you need to realize your opinion of it is the odd one out.