Wholesome: Teenage girl gets her 1st pay checks from Chick-fil-A

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
my first job was at a Abercrombie and Fitch , yes I'm #HandsomeGang
made enough to buy myself a PS3 with COD 4 and bounced.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
14?

Breh the 14 year old Indian kids in my town are at the library.. go to college on scholarship and graduate with a STEM degree making BANK.

Why the hell should you have your 14 year old working especially if it ain’t for the family?

I’d rather my 14 year old use that free time to develop a skill, craft their interests and passion.. not get them used to working for someone else. There’s so much ways to make money nowadays without a job as well

Thank goodness I ain't have to write all this.

This is how our kids should be raised

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This a cute video.

But in my personal life I try to teach the youngins to create with their own mind and hands. And make money from that.
They learn there's a lot of ways to make money without working for somebody.

Also, no disrespect but I feel like we moving backwards. That young lady is probably like 14-16yrs old.

She's acting like a 12yr old. I'm noticing this a lot

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
My 17 year old started his summer job about a month ago. I'm just glad this nikka is outta my pocket. :blessed:
Told that nikka like they did Malcolm in the movie X "GET YOUR HANDS OUT MY POCKET nikka" :russ:

Daps
14?

Breh the 14 year old Indian kids in my town are at the library.. go to college on scholarship and graduate with a STEM degree making BANK.

Why the hell should you have your 14 year old working especially if it ain’t for the family?

I’d rather my 14 year old use that free time to develop a skill, craft their interests and passion.. not get them used to working for someone else. There’s so much ways to make money nowadays without a job as well

internships. Reason number 1 why I was able to transition right into the workplace after graduation. It may not be paid but experience and connections probably worth more than $15\hr

Daps
That fukking voice with the tone and cadence, ugh. I worked with a 25 yo with a nice tight body with that same exact voice. shyt was so unbearable no grown man can take that serious. Especially considering a man that values a sultry ass lady voice when she talks.

Anywho, man my first check at 15 was like 50 dollars. I knew that day I had to figure a way to scam that register. And lets say my 'paydays' were now 150+ per week that day forward...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
internships. Reason number 1 why I was able to transition right into the workplace after graduation. It may not be paid but experience and connections probably worth more than $15\hr
Hmm did you mean to respond to someone else?

Internships are def the way to go when in college, places want people with experience