Wholesome: Teenage girl gets her 1st pay checks from Chick-fil-A

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
That was cute.

:russ:

I remember my first job at Davis Food City. I had a pager and everythang. Lol The two people that paged were my mom and my summer girlfriend.lol

I remember telling my mom that I was gonna get myself a BMW. I was so damn pissed after I got my first check seeing all them deductions. My mom was laughing her azz off.
:russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's always great to have kids working as early as possible, like at 14 years old. Teaches them responsibility

That look of satisfaction after getting their paycheck is priceless. Teaches them the value of a dollar and how to save/invest your money

This video makes me wanna have kids :mjcry:
14?

Breh the 14 year old Indian kids in my town are at the library.. go to college on scholarship and graduate with a STEM degree making BANK.

Why the hell should you have your 14 year old working especially if it ain’t for the family?

I’d rather my 14 year old use that free time to develop a skill, craft their interests and passion.. not get them used to working for someone else. There’s so much ways to make money nowadays without a job as well

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The innocence of a child.

I would be hesitant to tell her shes actually working for free. And all that money is going back to the banks that fund her oppression:francis:

But the bright side is work can help build character.