Who You Choosing ? Bay Area Hyphy Hella Raw Edition (Lite-Brite / Exotical Star Battle) - Poll Added

BAY AREA HYPHY HELLA RAWW POLL

• Khelani

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Saweetie

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • Zendaya

Votes: 21 13.8%
  • H.E.R.

Votes: 82 53.9%
  • Wildcat : Keyshia Cole

Votes: 26 17.1%

• Total voters

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
California doesn't have the quantity of black women other places do, but we have quality in spades, The Bay has gorgeous ass sisters like everywhere else!

nikka go look at Pastel's IG story and look at how many fine ass black women were at her pop up on Friday. She bad as fukk and you know it's true that fine women bring other fine women out. My dog @Doomsday need to see this 🤣 he stays hating on black folk/black women in California...

By the way, since Saweetie both Sac and The Bay, take her out, I'd put the trio of Pastel, Victoria and Stunna Girl up against the chicks you posted in OP from The Bay. Only one of them chicks I really love like that is Kehlani, I do love that mf 🤣 🤣...

Lol rep yo city breh .. I aint mad
full

full

Kamala-Harris.jpg

2e1c6d2a9c994b4da1e30cb14f47f389_md.jpg

Screenshot-2024-05-12-at-1-10-35-PM.png

:pachaha:

full

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Neither stunna girl or pastel are bad :what:
You have terrible taste nikka. Would hate to see what your babymama looks like :scust:
This nikka said Pastel ain't bad 🤣 I guess there were no fine women at her pop up either, right?

I definitely didn't say Stunna Girl was bad but Hater Eraser posted 5 women, they certainly not all equally fine 🤣 nikka posted Zendaya 🤣...

Both my kids' mothers are likely better than what most guys on this board are used to. I've been with enough women to know they are closer to bad, than mediocre. Most guys on here couldn't catch my kids' mothers...
She grew up all over NorCal Hayward, sac, Tracy…and reps the bay…
She rep em both, there are plenty of accounts of her repping Sacramento. And that matters more because that "Bay" shyt is generic, mf's be like "I'm from The Bay" and be from Dublin or somewhere 🤣...

She does claim "The Bay" but she also specifically claims "Sacramento"...

She reps em both, there's plenty evidence of her claiming both...

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I definitely didn't say Stunna Girl was bad but Hater Eraser posted 5 women, they certainly not all equally fine 🤣 nikka posted Zendaya 🤣...

Both my kids' mothers are likely better than what most guys on this board are used to. I've been with enough women to know they are closer to bad, than mediocre. Most guys on here couldn't catch my kids' mothers...

full

whitney-houston-receipts.gif

Screenshot-2024-05-12-at-3-35-49-PM.png

15852303257452-e1585230700710.jpg

750x750.jpg

Bay-Area-RnB-Journee.jpeg