Who You Choosing ? Bay Area Hyphy Hella Raw Edition (Lite-Brite / Exotical Star Battle) - Poll Added

BAY AREA HYPHY HELLA RAWW POLL

• Khelani

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Saweetie

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • Zendaya

Votes: 21 13.8%
  • H.E.R.

Votes: 82 53.9%
  • Wildcat : Keyshia Cole

Votes: 26 17.1%

• Total voters

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:mjlol:H.E.R is the only attractive girl from the bay.

Screenshot-2024-05-15-at-3-47-30-PM.png

072b272acd4ec2367547cedb4a2181c1.jpg

tumblr_ody7hiSOtz1vydg07o1_540.jpg

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Screenshot-2024-05-12-at-12-32-56-PM.png

chante-moore-biography.png

The Bay breh ... we stay cranking out baddies w/ talent
full

California doesn't have the quantity of black women other places do, but we have quality in spades, The Bay has gorgeous ass sisters like everywhere else!

Some more Sac women though:

nikka go look at Pastel's IG story and look at how many fine ass black women were at her pop up on Friday. She bad as fukk and you know it's true that fine women bring other fine women out. My dog @Doomsday need to see this 🤣 he stays hating on black folk/black women in California...

By the way, since Saweetie both Sac and The Bay, take her out, I'd put the trio of Pastel, Victoria and Stunna Girl up against the chicks you posted in OP from The Bay. Only one of them chicks I really love like that is Kehlani, I do love that mf 🤣 🤣...

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
California doesn't have the quantity of black women other places do, but we have quality in spades, The Bay has gorgeous ass sisters like everywhere else!

Some more Sac women though:

nikka go look at Pastel's IG story and look at how many fine ass black women were at her pop up on Friday. She bad as fukk and you know it's true that fine women bring other fine women out. My dog @Doomsday need to see this 🤣 he stays hating on black folk/black women in California...

By the way, since Saweetie both Sac and The Bay, take her out, I'd put the trio of Pastel, Victoria and Stunna Girl up against the chicks you posted in OP from The Bay. Only one of them chicks I really love like that is Kehlani, I do love that mf 🤣 🤣...

Neither stunna girl or pastel are bad :what:
You have terrible taste nikka. Would hate to see what your babymama looks like :scust: