Reppin
NULL
145288886_crop_650x440.jpg

7G - 10A - 17P

6729187.bin

8G - 10A - 18P

51637_large.png

1.36 GAA - SV% - .950

Lets be reality, the Devils are done. They aren't winning 4 straight against the Kings. So who you got winning the Conn Smythe? I really think it's a toss up between these three and you couldn't go wrong either way.

Dustin Brown has been a complete BEAST these playoffs. He's played the way a captain should play during the SC playoffs and I think the team rallies under his leadership. When you see your captain out there hitting everything that moves and sacrificing his body, it pushes you to do the same. Plus, he's a troll :russ:

Kopitar has been brilliant offensively but he's really elevated his game defensively. He's probably one of the most complete forwards in the game now.

Quick has put on a memorable playoff performance, a historical one we'll talk about for many years to come. Dude has been a brick wall. He's posting a .950 SV% :noah: A lot of writers have Quick winning the Smythe and I wouldn't be mad if he did.

Personally, I'm going with Dustin Brown. He scores goals, he gets assists, he hits like a truck, he'll fight if he has to, and after a forgettable regular season, he really elevated during these playoffs performing at a PPG level.