Who will be the next AEW Champion: Jon "Moxcula" Moxley or American Dragon Bryan Danielson

Who will be the next AEW Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Alright who do you have? Champion crowned next Wednesday, 9/21, at AEW Dynamite Grand Slam in Arthur Ashe Stadium

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mox should be on vacation. Finals should have been Bryan vs Page with Page leaning onto a heel persona.

Or if Bryan was on his passive humble shyt this was their opportunity to crown Miro as a monster heel champ on a tear but of course “booker of the year” fukked up the brackets throwing Sammy and Darby on there.

They need to push back plans to make MJF champ because the next title holder needs to hang onto it for a while otherwise it’ll be looked as a bigger joke than it already is.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
looks like Moxley judging by MJF's promo

I want Danielson to win tho

I could see a situation where they feud without the belt and let Danielson cook as champ on a seperate run and have the dream matches with the title at stake.

It'll be a momentum killer for MJF but you could argue Punk not being there and his insistence to stay a traditional heel alreay has taken the luster off in just 2 weeks. At least a Mox program without the belt will give some work to keep him hot in the meantime

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The obvious guess is Mox gets the belt. They have been telegraphing Mox winning to set up a match with MJF, that's the main program the last two Dynamites have been about. Also, Danielson got his leg "destroyed" last night so he has an out for taking an L.

Now, they have been so heavy handed with the Mox/MJF stuff that they could swerve us and make that feud a non-title one and have Max cost Mox the belt or have Dragon get a flash win (which is the way he beat Page AND Jericho).

They could also copy WM 31 and have MJF cash in his title shot at Grand Slam and make it a three way.

I still want Danielson to win and delay the MJF match for Revolution or DoN 2023. But I don't see Tony booking that, dude is pretty lost and is barely booking one month at a time. It's very Vince like, if we are being honest.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I think it should be Danielson. But the way MJF talking about Mox I could see it being him. :yeshrug:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Since Moxley is probably taking a break after this, I would think Moxley wins but then gets jumped by MJF with a cash-in. Moxley then takes vacation time and MJF starts a program with Bryan.