who will be the last player from the 90's still playing....Dirk or Kobe?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dirks game is so lightweigt...he plays no defense...he doesn't bang in the post...he doesn't get fouled hard...that he could be a 18 ppg scorer into his early 40's if he wants to...

Low key Dirk might end up top 3 in scoring all time

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'll have to see how kobe looks coming back from the Achilles...last season he was the best post player in the entire league at 34 years old putting up 27 a game..after the allstar break they stopped running Dantoni's offense, started running the O through kobe in the post and they had the 4th best record in the league from that point on...the way his game looked then, i could've seen him playing another 4 or 5 seasons easy with him just adjusting his game more and more to the mid post...with the injury I can't call it, maybe he hangs up after this extension...in which case I could see Dirk still being around

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think so. Hell, he almost did after this past season and the last year of his contract is a player option. Theyve had another fantastic start and if they end up with another tough loss in the playoffs he might just hang it up :ld:

LOL. Duncan was asked if he was retiring after Game 7 and he told the reporter he has a contract that says he's still there. GTFOH.

Duncan will play atleast through 2015, SA has a couple cracks at the title since they're that good.

Dirk I feel can and probably will play the longest.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
LOL. Duncan was asked if he was retiring after Game 7 and he told the reporter he has a contract that says he's still there. GTFOH.
Exactly, he has a contract. You don't seem very adapt at understanding subtext. Duncan is a company man and will not pack it in early if he still has an obligation to the franchise he's played for his entire career. That obligation ends this season. He didnt say Im gonna play as long as my body allows me or we still have a few more years. He said he has a contract. The last year of that contract is a player option that he specifically put in there because he knew he wanted that option of retiring a season early. Or did you think that was a coincidence? :mjpls: