who will be the last player from the 90's still playing....Dirk or Kobe?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The whole 90's draft class will be out the league in a few more seasons.I'd say kobe cuz he aint winning no more rings so catching malone is all he has to play for at this point

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
there's quite a few still playing

Vince Carter
Ray Allen
Garnett
Peirce
Dirk
Kobe
Jermaine O'Neal
Steve Nash
Derek Fisher
Tim Duncan
Chauncy Billups
Antawn Jamison
Elton Brand
Shawn Marion
Jason Terry
Ron Artest
Corey Maggete
:sad: In five years, non if these dudes will be playin.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
between the 2 i think kobe will be playing longer. his ego will keep him bouncing around the league far past his prime on some willie mays on the mets shyt

:camby: There is no way in hell Kobe continues to play if he's not performing at a high level. His ego is the primary reason why your scenario won't happen.

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
:camby: There is no way in hell Kobe continues to play if he's not performing at a high level. His ego is the primary reason why your scenario won't happen.
Let's pretend he's not playing for records and stats at this point.

Ok.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Let's pretend he's not playing for records and stats at this point.

Ok.

What the fukk does that have to do with what you quoted, and if he is and continues to perform at a high level while doing so, so what? :krs:

I don't care about the conspiracy theories or convoluted soap opera plot points you dudes hash up because you're upset with a man that throws a ball in a hoop for a living who doesn't know you exist. I said he'll be playing until he can't play at a high level. You said nothing concerning that point, so get out of my notifications with this tinfoil hat nonsense.

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
What the fukk does that have to do with what you quoted, and if he is and continues to perform at a high level while doing so, so what? :krs:

I don't care about the conspiracy theories or convoluted soap opera plot points you dudes hash up because you're upset with a man that throws a ball in a hoop for a living who doesn't know you exist. I said he'll be playing until he can't play at a high level. You said nothing concerning that point, so get out of my notifications with this tinfoil hat nonsense.
I think what I'm saying is, is what he doing now, will it result in a ring or even a chance at getting one? Everyone know that it's not happening.

Leave your emotions out of this.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I think what I'm saying is, is what he doing now, will it result in a ring or even a chance at getting one? Everyone know that it's not happening.

Leave your emotions out of this.

:what: What he is doing now is playing at a high level. If the Lakers don't win a ring, they'll join the other 29 teams who didn't. That has dikk to do with the man playing ball at an elite level.

It's at the point now where some of you are so angry at the man, you're begging for him to retire. He's been here almost two decades.

Interject some logic next time you quote me, because, again, your initial quote was based solely on emotion and boils down to you being upset that the guy is still playing at a high level. :dahell: You didn't dispute a damn thing I said, and still haven't. Stop quoting me.

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
:what: What he is doing now is playing at a high level. If the Lakers don't win a ring, they'll join the other 29 teams who didn't. That has dikk to do with the man playing ball at an elite level.

It's at the point now where some of you are so angry at the man, you're begging for him to retire. He's been here almost two decades.

Interject some logic next time you quote me, because, again, your initial quote was based solely on emotion and boils down to you being upset that the guy is still playing at a high level. :dahell: You didn't dispute a damn thing I said, and still haven't. Stop quoting me.
Who says I'm begging for him to retire? Feeling caught.

I asked a simple question and you went around it.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Who says I'm begging for him to retire? Feeling caught.

I asked a simple question and you went around it.

An elite player playing ball at an elite level is bad. That's the cusp of your argument, and it doesn't warrant a discussion, because you sound like a moron. You want to gossip and speculate about the future of the Lakers, make that thread. Otherwise, address what you're quoting and don't skirt around interjecting passive aggressive, asinine arguments like a woman, and then cry foul. You dudes have been at this petty crap for almost two decades and Kobe still has no idea you exist, bro. Cut this feminine love/hate shyt out.