Who were the baddest bishes on Friday Night Lights? (PICS ADDED)

Daps
I've never seen Friday Night Lights, but based on these pics, Jurnee Smollett blows these other bytches out the water...Da fukk is wrong wit you nikkas? :wtf:

EDIT: and what's going on with the wtf smiley? What happened to Tyrone Biggums? Why do I see him on the edit, but Gucci in the post? :dwillhuh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I've never seen Friday Night Lights, but based on these pics, Jurnee Smollett blows these other bytches out the water...Da fukk is wrong wit you nikkas? :wtf:

EDIT: and what's going on with the wtf smiley? What happened to Tyrone Biggums? Why do I see him on the edit, but Gucci in the post? :dwillhuh:
The fukk is happening? :damn:
:deadhorse::russ::shaq::datazz::ohhh::sad::bryan::stopitslime::smile::dry::(:lolbron::tongue::ninja2::ohmy::upsetfavre::bustback::weirdo::yeshrug::ehh::hamster::wow::drool::wrist::takedat::wink::troll::dj2::sadcam::biggrin::evil::usure::laugh::ninja1::king::unsure::no::drunk::cape::facepalm::blessed::rambo::dwillhuh::smugfavre::hug::comeon::jawalrus::lift::gag::manny::stylin::laff::thumbsup::trash::patrice::o::ban::what::stop::piss::popcorn::gladbron::clap::beli::smh::skip::leostare::pachaha::duck::smoker::wtb::blink::rolleyes::merchant::why::whoo::snooze::rip::snoop::pacspit::tu::eek::scheme::obama::huhldup::mjpls::hula::deadmanny::to::devil::ufdup::ld::yawn::wub::slapfight::cook::whew::sadbron::ooh::krs::handshake::handshake::ohlawd::flabbynsick::myman::yayo::yes::huh::childplease::old::sitdown::birdman::hmm::noah::mad::lupe::youngsabo::salute::bow::guilty::eat::smugdraper::deadrose::dead::queen::ahh::cool::cheers::heh::whoa::leon::scusthov::dahell::fire::damn::shaq2::whistle::aicmon::violent::thumbsdown::lawd::win::demonic::confused::angry::mj::wtf::mindblown::rudy::boss::zzz::steviej::smugbiden::camby::banderas::umad:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
tyra looked pretty good at the end