Who were the baddest bishes on Friday Night Lights? (PICS ADDED)

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lg__FNL_2009_2.jpg

Becky was :noah:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i don't know about yall but jurnee Smollett's aunt could get it.

best cougar on that show.

yall aint mention her yet.

Well, I would've took em all to the paint! :smugbiden:

But, before all of that bi-polar shyt, Waverly was all a nikka needed. :takedat:

waverly was probably the dopest on the low but her hair and especially her gear was all just wick-wick-wack.

yall really wanna see waverly, check out that spike lee affiliated movie that she was sneak-dikin' in. i forgot the name of it.

she butter son. better than noel.

im pretty sure they changed riggins age, dude was like a senior with jason street then they just kept him back cuz i guess the ythouht his character was cool
riggings rigs
yea, when i got to season 3 and saw that he was still on the team, i was like :wtf:

and yea, i could've swore he was a senior on season 1.:laugh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im pretty sure they changed riggins age, dude was like a senior with jason street then they just kept him back cuz i guess the ythouht his character was cool

riggings rigs

Nah he wasn't a senior with Street, I vaguely remember them making it clear riggins was in the same class as Smash. Plus he couldn't have been left back too many times since that would have meant he wasn't eligible to play.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
\
Nah he wasn't a senior with Street, I vaguely remember them making it clear riggins was in the same class as Smash. Plus he couldn't have been left back too many times since that would have meant he wasn't eligible to play.

Season 3[edit]
In the premiere "I Knew You When", it is revealed that the Panthers gained entry to the playoffs, only to lose because of a knee injury to Smash. As a result the scholarship he previously received from Whitmore is revoked and he begins working full-time at the Alamo Freeze. With Coach Taylor's help and will to see him succeed, Smash trains hard and receives a walk-on tryout for Texas A&M, resulting in an offer to join the team. Smash accepts and makes his final appearance in the episode "Hello, Goodbye."

Season three[edit]
At the start of season three Tim and Lyla are already in a relationship. Friction occurs between the couple when Tim begins to attract serious interest from various colleges. Lyla encourages Tim to pursue a scholarship while Tim refuses to take the recruiters seriously. With the help of Jason, his brother Billy puts together a demo reel to attract the interest of various colleges. Tim is then pursued by San Antonio State and signs with them becoming the first Riggins to attend colleg

they kept pushing tim back man

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and Co-sign whoever mentioned Waverly I thought she was sexy as fukk :noah:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
\

Season 3[edit]
In the premiere "I Knew You When", it is revealed that the Panthers gained entry to the playoffs, only to lose because of a knee injury to Smash. As a result the scholarship he previously received from Whitmore is revoked and he begins working full-time at the Alamo Freeze. With Coach Taylor's help and will to see him succeed, Smash trains hard and receives a walk-on tryout for Texas A&M, resulting in an offer to join the team. Smash accepts and makes his final appearance in the episode "Hello, Goodbye."

Season three[edit]
At the start of season three Tim and Lyla are already in a relationship. Friction occurs between the couple when Tim begins to attract serious interest from various colleges. Lyla encourages Tim to pursue a scholarship while Tim refuses to take the recruiters seriously. With the help of Jason, his brother Billy puts together a demo reel to attract the interest of various colleges. Tim is then pursued by San Antonio State and signs with them becoming the first Riggins to attend colleg

they kept pushing tim back man

Damn I completely forgot that Smash left before Riggins :lupe:

Riggins was the most hyped character on that show but I hated that motherfukker. I can't stand anybody (fictional or real) that shows themselves to be such a worthless fukking piece of shyt.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
They messed around with Riggins age. In season 1, he's a senior with Jason. In the later seasons, they knocked his age back 2 years because his character got popular. They had him graduating and starting college with Lyla and Tyra when they were two classes behind him. I just didn't buy the Becky thing. If Riggins is really a 18 year old college dropout, he's not gonna turn down a girl because she's 16. Kids that age date all the time.