Who was your favorite sports player as a kid, and who is it now? Daps n rep!

Daps
baseball was my first sport. kirby puckett & bo jackson

football- jim kelly, thurman thomas, neal anderson

basketball- isiah, i wore #11

pistons.jpg

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I THINK it was Joe Montana, just because my mom was a bandwagoning die hard... don't ask how that is possible.

I believe its ok for me to say Brian Dawkins is my all time favorite player in any sport. Obvious bias from being an Eagles diehard. But no one had the combination of emotion, physicality, hard hitting and cover skills. All that on top of being a top notch guy off the field.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
jerry rice... that man never took a play off.. so watching him, i was always entertained... plus he was the fukking greatest so i got to see him in his prime

basketball it was AI for the same reasons.. although he wasn't the best, watching jordan beat the shyt out of everyone for 6 years straight got boring... AI was crossing nikkas up before crossing nikkas up was a thing

now in football it's probably kaep... yea yea i know... but who the fukk else is explosive on the niners right now

basketball i kinda fell off from... i don't even watch until it's the playoffs... but i've always love tim duncan.. ever since he stayed 4 years in college.. that move always struck me as him being smart and more focused on getting better and improving than getting money and bytches.... and 5 rings later, looks like i was right

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Allen Iverson :myman:

I had all his sneakers in various colors,my mom liked him so she didnt mind spending the loot, either did pops and he a Knicks fan.

His cross over s, his commercials, breh looked cool as shyt anywhere. That and he didn't give a fukk and did shyt his way..

I was in the hospital (CHOP) for the Philly brehs during Game 1 of the Finals and facing a serious surgery and seeing A.I will us to a win :wow: :wow:

fukk those early 2000s Laker squads and may you Laker Nation nikkas suffer shytty squads for a decade and more :bryan:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barry Sanders, Brett Favre, Steve Young, Iverson, Penny Hardaway, Frank Thomas, Griffey, McGwire on the A's, Greg Maddux, Shawn Kemp, Larry Johnson

My all time favorite athletes are Iverson, Barry Sanders, and Lebron

Last edited:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm 26 for perspective
As a kid:
Basketball
Grant Hill and Vince Carter (those Raptors jerseys were :banderas:)
Football

Barry Sanders :MJcryLion:
Baseball
Ken Griffey Jr. :blessed:

Now:
Basketball
LeBron James, Russell Westbrook:youngsabo:

Football

Megatron :MJcryLion:

Baseball
Miggy Cabrera :blessed: