Who was the most miserable of these 'The Wire' characters?

Who was the most miserable of these 'The Wire' characters?

• Monk

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Donette

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Frank Sobotka

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • De'Londa Brice

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Officer Walker

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Officer Colicchio

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Monk

Mike and Dook come back from a fun day at Six Flags, just to come back and see this miserable, depressing ass nikka Monk :martin: ruined their night.

"Nice Dolphin nikka"

That scene was the reason why Monk is included in this poll

gonna have to go with squeak right here.

latest

my nikka bernard couldnt wait to goto jail after they got bagged just so he wouldnt have to hear her bytching.

Forgot about her too. Was nagging in literally every scene she was in

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Although I watched the entire series about 2 years ago, I knew/know a guy like him... I always felt for him. In ways I wanted to help him out like Prez did and give him clean clothes, but I couldn't... folks used to say he was the smelly dude but I never referred to him as that. I openly would talk to him and acknowledge him as my equal.

Dookie following his family's path broke my heart :sadcam: seeing him shoot up in the finale was so sad.

the best way you could help him is give him some p*ssy.

lol jk boo

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Don't drop the pic and dip :russ:
:laugh: Maybe she wasn't the most miserable but one of the more insufferable and frustrating characters in the show to me.

Not as bad as Namond's mom but Brianna's manipulation of D'Angelo while he was in prison(1st time) annoyed me. Brianna only seemed to really care after D'Angelo ___ ______ but it was too late and it didn't matter anymore. The game(+ the benefits) was more important to her than her son, at least that's what it seemed like. She cared about him but seemingly not more than 'the family business'.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
of those 5 minor characters, it's gotta be frank sbotka cuz he was at least a main character for an entire season.

EDIT:

disregard, I just noticed it said "miserable" not "memorable".

Mob H

All Star
Daps
:laugh: Maybe she wasn't the most miserable but one of the more insufferable and frustrating characters in the show to me.

Not as bad as Namond's mom but Brianna's manipulation of D'Angelo while he was in prison(1st time) annoyed me. Brianna only seemed to really care after D'Angelo ___ ______ but it was too late and it didn't matter anymore. The game(+ the benefits) was more important to her than her son, at least that's what it seemed like. She cared about him but seemingly not more than 'the family business'.
When McNulty gave her that ether. :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Clive42

All Star
Daps
There's no way that Duquan "Dukie" Weems isn't on this list. One of the most tragic characters ever.

Dukie had it bad compared to more or less everyone else on the show, but he didnt resort to being a dikkhead to ppl around him as a result. Taking the 'Bubbles' path was one ending that I didnt like despite it displaying the outcome of someone born into that sort of family/environment