Who was the most miserable of these 'The Wire' characters?

Who was the most miserable of these 'The Wire' characters?

• Monk

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Donette

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Frank Sobotka

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • De'Londa Brice

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Officer Walker

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Officer Colicchio

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Clive42

All Star
Daps
You better go slang them rocks instead of going to school

:francis:

Tell me about it

Even though Namond lived the most comfortably out of all his friends, he was under just as bad an influence as they were. even worse really

Only Randy had a good influence in his household

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Nah she was always a bytch

pressuring Kima to go to law school and shyt

Cant even remember that for some reason

But yh, she became annoying really quickly and stayed annoying all the way til season 5

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This thread bout to have me rewatch the series. I usually watch when I take my hair down, but damn I'm thinking back like :noah:

GOAT TV show

I just finished it for the 3rd time and i felt like watching it for the first time. There is so much stuff I missed the first and 2nd time around. Its so deep and layered its like watching a novel unfold.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
GOAT TV show

I just finished it for the 3rd time and i felt like watching it for the first time. There is so much stuff I missed the first and 2nd time around. Its so deep and layered its like watching a novel unfold.

Gives me another thread idea

Should they have gone thru with that 6th Season of the Wire despite lots of major characters' lives or careers coming to an end

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Watching Season 2 on a rewatch after originally thinking it was a weaker season:whoo::lupe::gladbron::whew:

The series ages like a fine wine. The rewatches are so rewarding, just to soak up all of the small things that you missed the first time when you were primarily focused on following plot.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Gives me another thread idea

Should they have gone thru with that 6th Season of the Wire despite lots of major characters' lives or careers coming to an end
I just watched a bunch of clips from the final season, I would love to see a continuation of where things left off. I hate spinoffs, but this is one I would love to see.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off topic.

Why should we still have to do spoilers for a show that ended ten years ago?

Clive42

All Star
Daps
There was a legendary thread on IMDB about the wire season 8

Wow, they made a season 6 and 7 without me realising
troll.png

Jokes, i heard imdb shut down its threads so Ill probs never see it
mjcry1.png

Watching Season 2 on a rewatch after originally thinking it was a weaker season:whoo::lupe::gladbron::whew:

The series ages like a fine wine. The rewatches are so rewarding, just to soak up all of the small things that you missed the first time when you were primarily focused on following plot.

Yh, everytime ive rewatched it, ive always noticed something i didnt before

I just watched a bunch of clips from the final season, I would love to see a continuation of where things left off. I hate spinoffs, but this is one I would love to see.

I remember hearing that they were gonna do a 'The Wire' movie and the actor that plays bunk was the main guy pushing for it to happen

I think the storytelling of the wire suits TV more than movie, but it woulda been good to see how a movie would look

Off topic.

Why should we still have to do spoilers for a show that ended ten years ago?

Lool, i just always expect that theres always gonna be ppl who havent seen all of it yet, but are so into it they look up threads about it

I only saw it for the first time in 2011 and at the time nobody i knew had seen it. fast forward a few years now alot of ppl i know have seen it

I think The wire is more well known now cos its GOAT status and popular things like netflix than when it aired 10-15 years ago
yeshrug.png

That scene where

that scene where kima cheated on her bish, imagine if she was with that thick gangsta dyke from omar's crew :feedme:

Woulda made her an informant