Who was a better player: Brandon Roy or Carmelo?

When Healthy, In There Prime, Who Would You Want?

• Brandon Roy

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Carmelo Anthony

Votes: 56 70.9%

• Total voters

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd argue we never saw Brandon Roy's "Prime" because of his injuries. If he could have stayed healthy there's no telling how good he could have been.

As it is though Melo is and was better than Brandon Roy at every point in their careers.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
As good as roy wasI think he still would have never caught up with wade and kobe though. That's no disrespect to Roy it just shows you how good Kobe and Wade are. I'm not sure Roy would have have ever got up to that 25 5 and 5 point, which is where some of the best wing players get too.

Also people always say Melo needs the ball so did Roy, that's why portland didnt work out for Dre miller, cause roy needed the ball all of the time. Fact is Roy was just as ball dominant as Melo, the funny thing is Melo actually showed he could play with an elite ball dominant guard, dre miller, bubbachuck, and chauncey. A great point guard would have never suceeded playing with Roy, unless Roy changed it up. And started playing off the ball, which he never did.

He had the ball in his hands just as much as Melo, Melo just shot more because that was his job

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
What's worse then anybody thinking Roy is better is this topic going 9 pages and 23 people actually voting for Roy.
:snoop: