Who The Fxck Is "Pookie And Ray Ray"?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
They run with mookie an ‘nem

I seen em earlier with junebug and lil duke.

Heard they big unc is corn pop
thierry-henry-laugh.gif

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
they use them as a scapegoat as to why they aren’t successful in their dating life. It’s easier to blame dudes who sleep on air mattresses and bum out all day for the reason they aren’t desirable.. rather than working on their own shortcomings.
Agreed but an random opinion I have, I honestly think a good looking square eats better than a ugly/dusty street nikka. Not every street nikka looks like Pac or prime 50 Cent. If they was both regular people Michael B Jordan probably has more success and better quality of women than one of the members of MOP for example.

Just had to get that off my feathers :hubie:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You traffic in anti black male stereotypes and propaganda on a daily basis

:skip:

There's a difference between facts and feelings.

You feel like I traffic in anti Black male stereotypes but if you're pressed to bolster those claims with evidence, you'll move on to other specious claims. Take this time to study.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Agreed but an random opinion I have, I honestly think a good looking square eats better than a ugly/dusty street nikka. Not every street nikka looks like Pac or prime 50 Cent. If they was both regular people Michael B Jordan probably has more success and better quality of women than one of the members of MOP for example.

Just had to get that off my feathers :hubie:
the men who use the term do not see that.