Who the fukk is this Sneako dude?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
They are running for president and spreading their propaganda worldwide. You want to close your eyes, but these things have far reaching consequences.

Almost all of them have been de platformed and removed from popular culture. These are people who’s opinion you have to go find. You have to seek them out.

No, you misinterpreted what I typed. I'm sick of people like Sneako because they seriously need to get the fukk out of black music and black culture with their white supremacist MAGA bullshyt.

Same with Adam22 and Nick Fuentes and Milo.

I'm sick of these people using rap as a toilet for their garbage ideals because it's the most popular musical genre on the planet and more white people jive with it now than rock music.

I miss when these racist a$$holes stuck with trying to spread their poison in rock music...namely punk, hardcore, and metal...but white people don't fukk with those like they do Rap now. That's why they are operating in these circles.

I apologize for being kind of brazen with it like really...but damn...this is has been going on for a minute and it seems that very few are taking notice

Breh, these people are irrelevant. That’s why they living this shyt out through the internet. Kanye has to go on Alex Jones to be able to reach a different audience. He has to align himself with people who are not acceptable to the mainstream.

Look at how far Kanye has to go even prove his point. What Kanye said about every human has something of value to offer is true, but he went over the top by using Hitler as an example. He has to do that to keep the attention on him. To keep them talking about him. It’s the only way to keep his name going at this point without bowing down to them.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Almost all of them have been de platformed and removed from popular culture. These are people who’s opinion you have to go find. You have to seek them out.
Sneako is still on Twitter, Sneako is still allowed to tweet and post from Kanye's phone, Sneako is still allowed to show up on other people's YouTube vids. You don't have to go out of your way to find these people.

Code

Banned
Daps
/thread. A lot of people put too much stock in online personalities (they're called "personalities" for a reason).

Long story short, his second YouTube channel that he used purely for live streams sky-rocketed in subs after he focused on reacting to manosphere/red pill content and parroting their viewpoints in a loud, bombastic manner that entertains his mostly 14-20 year old audience.

He even copied Tate's Hustler's University scheme with his own version called the "Creativity Kit".

At some point, I noticed a lot of Groypers (Fuentes' audience) flooding his chats and telling him to speak with Nick. He eventually did, and he soon got banned because of it.

He flew too close to the sun by wanting to be edgy and controversial, so now he has pander to 16-year old racist nerds on a third-party platform since the YouTube money's gone.

First he was a patrice oneal dikkrider and ended up a cuck

Now hes a tate/fresh&fit dikkrider and ended up banned

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Sneako is still on Twitter, Sneako is still allowed to tweet and post from Kanye's phone, Sneako is still allowed to show up on other people's YouTube vids. You don't have to go out of your way to find these people.
On Twitter telling people he likes other men to fukk his girl. I’m not worried about him and you shouldn’t be either.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
looks like the kind of shyt @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE watches while he's lubing his butt to take his newest purchase

Trump-dildos.jpg

how many can you sit on at once, Neo?