Who the fukk is this Sneako dude?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Sneako isnt alt right or racist you stupid fukk. He's red pill and a hiairous youtube.

You clowns take all your marching orders and opinions from gay white men. Its pathetic
Sneako was one of the dudes pushing for that "stop asian hate" thing saying black people were the main ones attacking Asians. He's the one that gave Nick Fuentes all his recent online clout and even putting him on No jumper. The irony of taking marching orders from a gay white man is that Kanye was doing the same thing when he hired Milo to run his campaign until today.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Sneako isnt alt right or racist you stupid fukk. He's red pill and a hiairous youtube.

You clowns take all your marching orders and opinions from gay white men. Its pathetic
He’s definitely prejudice toward blacks saying bullshyt all throughout this and no I dont expect you to watch and no I won’t give in time stamps but the proof is here

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sneako was one of the dudes pushing for that "stop asian hate" thing saying black people were the main ones attacking Asians. He's the one that gave Nick Fuentes all his recent online clout and even putting him on No jumper. The irony of taking marching orders from a gay white man is that Kanye was doing the same thing when he hired Milo to run his campaign until today.
Sneako is half black and has TONS of black friends. What the hell are you idiots talking about?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Sneako is half black and has TONS of black friends. What the hell are you idiots talking about?
Sneako is friends with an out-and-about white supremacist and is working with them. What are you talking about idiot? You didn't even respond to anything I typed. That chink is on video doing everything I posted.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

What the fukk does that have to do with anything :dahell:

Anyone supporting Nick Fuentes is a straight up racist or c00n.

Are you white?? You sound like them white folks who say “I have a black friend, I can’t be racist!!”

Tair

Superstar
Daps

spoken like a true buck broken blue pill swallowing beta buck. FOH

This you cheerleading for your confused, c00n boyfriend?

black-man-pink.gif

:scust:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I seriously wonder if you nikkas knowingly look up this shyt.

If it wasnt for thecoli i wouldnt know 90% of the bullshyt that gets posted here.

Your twitter feeds must be toxic as hell
This. Sometimes I see stuff and think like you.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think y’all know what red pill is. In fact I hope most of the brehs here are red pill. This sneako dude is just becoming he’s a troll who does things for clout.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
He's buddies with Fuentes, a ws who frequently talks "race realism" about how Blacks are genetically more aggressive and less intelligent than the other races....and Sneako has all but agreed with him, on several occasions.