Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
With Lue resting all of his starters tonight, the Cavs will start Kay Felder, Dahntay Jones, Jordan McRae, James Jones and Cory Jefferson against the Hawks. Lue will return to his regular starters – minus James – for Thursday’s home game against the Raptors.

---------

LeBron is sitting out the rest of the preseason until the last game at OSU. He, love, and Kyrie all look like they are in mid season form anyway.

McRae and Felder about to get all the burn.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
With Lue resting all of his starters tonight, the Cavs will start Kay Felder, Dahntay Jones, Jordan McRae, James Jones and Cory Jefferson against the Hawks. Lue will return to his regular starters – minus James – for Thursday’s home game against the Raptors.

---------

LeBron is sitting out the rest of the preseason until the last game at OSU. He, love, and Kyrie all look like they are in mid season form anyway.

McRae and Felder about to get all the burn.

Is Tristan still sittin too?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
People need to let that go.
He earns 21m every year and was the 6th best player on your roster in the Finals. Arguably the 12th ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ worst player in the entire series even with "The stop".

It's something that needs to be taken into consideration especially with the KD signing. He needs to play at Superstar levels again instead of shooting under 40% from 2PT or else you'd have zero chance in a Finals trilogy.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If TT should get injured, dat center position lookin mad thin yo. :lupe:

And I'm tied of dis JR shyt. Folks need to cmon. :hmm:

To be honest he's the loser in this. Especially if he starts missing game checks. He's going to miss the ring ceremony. He's going to be sitting in his house bored.

They don't need him until the playoffs and they've got enough scoring now. This team is pretty much settled in going into year 3.

I don't want it as a distraction but this isn't the same scenario as last year and I wonder if Rich is overdoing it.

At this point you're waiting for an injury at the wing spot or for Shumpert to be completely unplayable.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He earns 21m every year and was the 6th best player on your roster in the Finals. Arguably the 12th ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ worst player in the entire series even with "The stop".

It's something that needs to be taken into consideration especially with the KD signing. He needs to play at Superstar levels again instead of shooting under 40% from 2PT or else you'd have zero chance in a Finals trilogy.

Show us a trade that makes them better.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If TT should get injured, dat center position lookin mad thin yo. :lupe:

And I'm tied of dis JR shyt. Folks need to cmon. :hmm:

JR and Rich Paul looked around the league and saw people who did far less than him get paid.

I would play hardball too......10-11 million dollars is disrespectful for a guy who was the ultimate 3 and D guy for the Cavs...the guy who hit the most amount of threes by any Cav in a season

A guy who has hit clutch buckets in both playoff runs he was there.....the guy who was out there holding opposing two guards including Klay Thompson way below their regular production.