Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Nah, warriors are a lock for the finals. KD hoe ass made sure of that. I fukk with kawhi but he doesnt have enough in him to beat a squad like that without a few great players around him.
But what about the middle...the interior, I like GS a lot ...dope team but they need to address the bigs imo

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Irving - Liggins - Felder
Smith - Shumpert - McRae
James - Dunleavy - D Jones
Love - Jefferson - J Jones
Thompson - Frye - Anderson

I think Felder ends up being the full time PG back up when he learns the offense.

Brehs, they are deep everywhere but center.

McRae just shytted all over Biyombo. :heh:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
But what about the middle...the interior, I like GS a lot ...dope team but they need to address the bigs imo
They will average around 116 ppg. Draymond and Iggy are elite defenders. Klay can lock down too and KDs defense has improved by a lot.

It will take some crazy lillard type 50 point nights to beat them 4 out of 7.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
LeBron James had asked Millender, who goes by D-Mill around the Cavaliers' training facility, to extend a special invitation to McRae to work out with James at UCLA's Student Activities Center.

"I got on the next flight out," McRae told cleveland.com. "I was just happy that I could go work out with LeBron."

When he arrived, it wasn't just James. Future Hall-of-Famer Dwyane Wade, first-overall pick Ben Simmons and veteran Richard Jefferson were also there. It was an exclusive club.

The photos hit social media and then came the question: How did McRae, a little-used reserve who last January was moments away from giving up on his NBA dream, wind up in that group?

"The kid has been working so hard and ever since we got him here he's been soaking in the process," James told cleveland.com. "As long as he's here I think it's my duty to try to help him.

"He took everything he learned from last year into summer league. We saw what he was able to do in summer league and we found out we were bringing him back so I just wanted him to continue to get better because he's so talented. He's an NBA scorer. He's an NBA talent. He's a great kid, too, so it's my duty."

Edub

Veteran
Daps
They will average around 116 ppg. Draymond and Iggy are elite defenders. Klay can lock down too and KDs defense has improved by a lot.

It will take some crazy lillard type 50 point nights to beat them 4 out of 7.
I just watched the full game highlights of warriors clippers again...the clippers played no perimeter defense...as a matter of fact, clippers don't even have athletic perimeter defensive players.....it was a three fest out there, so I'm not excited about what they did last night. Other teams are going to make them pass inside and make them play inside out(which they don't want)

When they had bogut and the backups they could do both inside out or outside in...not so much now. Clippers guards are just defensively weak. But yea, theyll blow out a lot of teams too.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Smith - Shumpert - McRae

I think Felder ends up being the full time PG back up when he learns the offense.

Did you cop L8show album? If your city collectively bought his trash music he'd have no choice but to join the Cavs.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Smith - Shumpert - McRae

Damn breh that was biyombo....breh was the man in Toronto post season last year....it really was all good just a week ago:snoop:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smith - Shumpert - McRae

It's lit