Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
@jaguar paw whats going on with the coaches and FO beef? TT with that Kardashian now shyt falling apart :sadcam:..

They'll be aight.

This team was built on, thrives on, and only knows duress.

Kobe told Kyrie that they'd never get where they needed to be without some sort of conflict.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You guys been to two straight finals and now the FO about to try and get cute with the roster and coaches....

That is a VERY BAD LOOK
I'm sorry but
i5upht.jpg

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
It worked.

I hated the entire regular season. Everything about it.

They won the title. Why are you interested in any of this?

why am I interested in a potential source of contention for a defending champion heading into a new season?

because I am a sports fan....

but you know what...let me dip out right now cause I see some people getting sensitive about this the same way people in the Heat thread got when I spoke about Pat Riley

I'm out.....peace

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
why am I interested in a potential source of contention for a defending champion heading into a new season?

because I am a sports fan....

but you know what...let me dip out right now cause I see some people getting sensitive about this the same way people in the Heat thread got when I spoke about Pat Riley

I'm out.....peace

When have they not had a point of contention since LeBron came back?

Some sort of drama?

Did it even matter in the end?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
And dey still bullshyttin wit JR's contract negotiations too it seems.

Why all dese nikkas trippin like dis for? Err body sposed to be happy right now, mane. :sadcam::mjcry:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i like how Shump said "no excuse for being bad offensively las year"

he might go back to his good spot shooting ways... plus.. going in his prime, i expect him to be less bonehead about his drives..

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i like how Shump said "no excuse for being bad offensively las year"

he might go back to his good spot shooting ways... plus.. going in his prime, i expect him to be less bonehead about his drives..

That means the opposite to me. He'll force the issue and dribble even more instead of picking his spots

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Shumpert needs to do what JR did......come on the court, play hard wing defense and be a spot up shooter

Which brings me to another point.....the Cavs are fukking around with the JR resigning....he fits what they do perfectly and if he for whatever reason is not there the Cavs will not be the same.......

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Shumpert needs to do what JR did......come on the court, play hard wing defense and be a spot up shooter

Which brings me to another point.....the Cavs are fukking around with the JR resigning....he fits what they do perfectly and if he for whatever reason is not there the Cavs will not be the same.......
strangely enough he a glue guy..

everyone gets along with him...from Love to irving... dude was ready to put hands on anyone who attacked lebron (and did to crowder)

they need him for everything he does.