Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I haven't seen any of the summer league games but it's silly to get exited about Felder and McRae based off of summer league. There is a reason both were late second round picks.

In my opinion our bench is going to be an absolute disaster this upcoming season. Trading away all those draft picks is starting to bite us in the ass.
Watch the games slo-mo

Both have talent that can be bolster the bench. That's the goal. Youth with talent on the bench.

LMAO @ your terrible post.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I haven't seen any of the summer league games but it's silly to get exited about Felder and McRae based off of summer league. There is a reason both were late second round picks.

In my opinion our bench is going to be an absolute disaster this upcoming season. Trading away all those draft picks is starting to bite us in the ass.
Mo, Frye, Shump, RJ, Birdman, McRae coming off the bench. how is that a disaster? :what:

edit: AND Mike Dunleavy Jr... :whew:

Last edited:

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Mo, Frye, Shump, RJ, Birdman, McRae coming off the bench. how is that a disaster? :what:

Mo Williams knee is shot and he might be at the end of his career. Birdman, Frye, Dunleavy, and RJ are old and you can't expect them to play like they did last year. McRae has accomplished nothing in his career so far.

Basically the bench is old and unathletic. We are really thin when it comes to big men.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Mo Williams knee is shot and he might be at the end of his career. Birdman, Frye, and RJ are old and you can't expect them to play like they did last year. McRae has accomplished nothing in his career so far.

Basically the bench is old and unathletic. We are really thin when it comes to big men.
so your argument is we gave up too many draft picks which would add players who have "accomplished nothing" instead we added vets who have experience in the playoffs? :martin:

I forgot Dahntay Jones is still under contract...they had to trade Kaun to make space for Birdman.
i thought Jones contact was only until the end of the playoffs..

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Well there goes the project big I thought they'd be looking for.

Kaun was good for Mozgov as a sparring partner I guess he served his purpose.

I forgot Dahntay Jones is still under contract...they had to trade Kaun to make space for Birdman.
Dude, David Griffin is so much better than our last GM it's ridiculous.

Griffin gets its. Already 2nd best GM in Cavs history behind Emery.

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
so your argument is we gave up too many draft picks which would add players who have "accomplished nothing" instead we added vets who have experience in the playoffs? :martin:

@Spanky 6000 seems like a glass half empty kind of guy

Jones signed a 2 year deal

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Dude, David Griffin is so much better than our last GM it's ridiculous.

Griffin gets its. Already 2nd best GM in Cavs history behind Emery.

Chris Grant nearly ruined Kyrie's career. I will beat the shyt outta him if I ever see him.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Looking back I'm not sure how Chris Grant didn't fukk up and take Derrick Williams and Brandon Knight given his drafts after that

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

His contract next year is non guaranteed but he still has a contract and a roster spot for now. So they had to get rid of Kaun to make room for Bird.