Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I'm pretty sure he'll be signed with no hitches. Don't forget how long it took TT to finally sign.

:what: Why would he?
dude aint played all year but garbage time.. this would have been a great opportunity to get more playing time and be even more ready for next year..

he came in the league slow footed if you ask me..

edit- once above the cap, JR's salary will be multipled..if they give him 10, they gotta give the league 30 (gross estimation)...

but since yall dude are confident.. imma let that get to me too and feel confident too

Last edited:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

Yeah that's one prospect they are missing.

Kaun comes off the books next summer and the Cavs have their 2017 first round pick. I'd assume they will be looking for a long term solution at the 5 then.

They've got Felder (PG), McRae (Wing), Osman (Wing), and Pointer (Wing) developing now.

I'd much rather take Larry Sanders on a one year deal to fill that hole.

Irving - Williams - Felder
Smith - Shumpert - McRae
James - Jefferson - Dunleavy
Love - Frye - Jones
Thompson - Sanders - Kaun

This team could beat anyone in a 7 game series if healthy.

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I haven't seen any of the summer league games but it's silly to get exited about Felder and McRae based off of summer league. There is a reason both were late second round picks.

In my opinion our bench is going to be an absolute disaster this upcoming season. Trading away all those draft picks is starting to bite us in the ass.