Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
He's improved since then. Check his D-League videos for Toronto and the one game he played with the Cavs.

He just won DPOY of the D-League and led his team to championship contention before getting signed.

Y'all gotta realize he started basketball late and it takes time to be any sort of useful professionally.

Like I said I hope he gives y'all some productive minutes...I have yet to see that he can do any of that at a NBA level

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Wat's the story behind this gif? :laff:

giphy.gif

LeBron was Beal's favorite player growing up for reference.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
lets keep it a buck

tavares likely wont play because coaches are stubborn and have blind spots when it comes to usefulness that the talent they have can bring

and lue is no different.....

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
lets keep it a buck

tavares likely wont play because coaches are stubborn and have blind spots when it comes to usefulness that the talent they have can bring

and lue is no different.....
he will see minutes..
now that raps looks like they will take it.. i expect a few blowouts there minutes availlable.. for now tough.. he is strickly an insurance.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I liked the young bigs y'all had in Tavares and Nogueira.

Neither one of em could really play here. Bebe (Nogueira) was a developmental player here and Edy (Tavares) was also a developmental guy. We wanted him to be at least a quality backup but he just isn't built for that. I get that he's taller than everybody on the court, but he's not athletic, he said not strong and his BBIQ is minimal. I get what @jaguar paw is saying and again I hope he balls out for y'all but I think dude is D League level player. I don't think he's a real NBA player