Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
And i bring up Tavares because they will need him in a series against Milwaukee or the Spurs.

They should see what he can do.

Side note, I can't remember the last time this team won 4 games in a row. :heh:

Lue had ample opportunities to use him in this series. In fact a first round would have been the perfect place to put him in rotations.

This is gong to be the latest case of another possibly useful rotation player going to rot.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Lue had ample opportunities to use him in this series. In fact a first round would have been the perfect place to put him in rotations.

This is gong to be the latest case of another possibly useful rotation player going to rot.

He's got really good reaction time to shots in the paint and an other worldly wingspan/standing reach. He looks a lot like a Gobert-lite.

The thing is the Pacers don't penetrate the paint that well so I understand why he was in a suit.

And Channing was excellent this series.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wat's the story behind this gif? :laff:

giphy.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
And i bring up Tavares because they will need him in a series against Milwaukee or the Spurs.

They should see what he can do.

Side note, I can't remember the last time this team won 4 games in a row. :heh:

Tavares is a BUM. He's stiff, not overly strong and doesn't move well without the ball. I hope he can give y'all something but don't get your hopes up

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Tavares is a BUM. He's stiff, not overly strong and doesn't move well without the ball. I hope he can give y'all something but don't get your hopes up
its not about being good with or without the ball..

but TT cant play 40 minutes at center or he will foul out...tire out...

now spurs.. i think fry will be ok...

but wizards... would need a good 10 minutes from a real shot blocker.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

He's improved since then. Check his D-League videos for Toronto and the one game he played with the Cavs.

He just won DPOY of the D-League and led his team to championship contention before getting signed.

Y'all gotta realize he started basketball late and it takes time to be any sort of useful professionally.

Last edited: